Carebare85 #13 Can’t hide the truth from tattler sleuths, your kids don’t wear belts, you big fat lying melt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow thanks for the new thread and great title
I’m sure I went to bed on page 48 of the last thread and then woke up to this lol
So she wishes people would leave her alone
Yeah ok. When hell freezes over
Not all the while she puts kids in danger
Not all the while she begs
Just you do you Claire, because you just give us so much ammunition

• Heart
Reactions: 13
FFS does she ever give it a rest, at Nathan's ceremony the other night she got some 'great advice from the Chief Inspector' , could she not have one night off from making everything about her & bloody TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She had a chat with the police at her son’s presentation 🤣 haven’t she got an ongoing case 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had a chat with the police at her son’s presentation 🤣 haven’t she got an ongoing case 🤣
Hi Chief inspector someone's calling me names on tiktok :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What a bleeping idiot! You have a police case open but your talking to the CI.
Pull the other one Beggy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her MH is taking half the week off, oh look just in time for Mr & Mrs tonight plus the competition tomorrow 🤦🏼‍♂️ This woman needs some sort of help @ hospital like Loz.

Very cocky a little to cocky but it will come crashing down
She doesn't need hospital, people in hospital are very poorly and unable to function in the real world. If that Loz was genuinely so poorly they would not of got her to leave after one night

Too many people taking up beds that don't need them. Being in hospital with so many unstable people is scary sadly I know all to well.

I can't wait for it all to come crashing down and these so called creators have to start living like the rest of us have too. Beggy bastard's 😅

• Heart
Lol, you couldn't make it up, the French follower that's just been muted & as Beggy says is such a big supporter of hers, she keeps referring to the person as male, I think it's a blooming woman, she'll get a shock now if she brings them on her live 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
why did she even need to?? I thought she had an ongoing case and I thought her sister was a retired inspector at the highest level who advises her on everything she needs to know!!! 🙄

• Haha
Chief inspector 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she really is deluded!

Can you imagine
“Excuse me can I have a word?”
I’m getting people call me out for my children not wearing seatbelts what should I do”
I also don’t bother with my kids and cook them tit meals as I’m always on TikTok
I just want people to like me 🙄

More LIES you beg!
Do you think we are scared? 🤣
I’m still waiting to be arrested ffs!
Have the case now been passed on to CID?

• Haha
This is comedy gold, speaking Spanish to her.

then said

ENTER DA BOX in a French accent 🤣🤣🤣🤣

please keep going Claire

• Haha
Anyway if her son is a cadet how did he not warn her about seatbelts, how old is he 17.

Just gone on to her live and she’s trying to speak french, she can barely talk or write English let alone bloody french. Has she got a new french follower in her sights?

• Haha
why did she even need to?? I thought she had an ongoing case and I thought her sister was a retired inspector at the highest level who advises her on everything she needs to know!!! 🙄
She’s a lying piece of tit 🥱

Anyway if her son is a cadet how did he not warn her about seatbelts, how old is he 17.
Setting a good example all round surely the son knows it’s a crime as a police cadet JUST SAYING

No one wants to talk to you beggy so just turn the box off no need to announce it 😂😂

Ooh ooh I think the French woman is gay does she think beggy is too? 😂😂

Oh just looked at her profile she is gay

She must be desperate 😂😂

• Haha
She was singing our Craig David song tell me she don’t watch HEAR 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.