Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewww has she let Mankys sleep in their bed and not changed the bedding when they left? 🤢
Don’t tell me she’s had another episode 🤣 I’m just back from my Mother’s Day dinner I’m catching up here 😀

Sympathy video is up, who called it that it would happen today. BINGOOO. I suffer with chronic migraines and without my really strong meds I can’t even look at my phone let alone make a tiktok 😂 but to be fair to Claire she does probably have the best medication of anyone in the world as she has the best doctors in the world 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh my god I’ll have to go check her videos …. We all knew it tho back to the woe me 🤣

Reactions: 5
I used to have migraines....not particularly bad headache but visual disturbances that caused me to become "blind"....I had a really bad attack one night at work and ended up in A&E shitting myself because I thought I'd had a stroke. One injection and 2 hours in a dark room and I went back to doing my job....the worst part was getting my arse out for my work mates to stick the needle in 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't care how poorly I was I could not climb into that bed, I suffer with migraines regular.

Something is definitely up I can tell Bigbear is not happy again, was it be because no one knew who she was, was it because hardly anyone wanted a photo, was it because she realizes Mankeys could not give a Monkeys about them, Monkeys get it.haha
She found out about skanky having breakfast with the other FRAUDS in McDonald’s 🤣

Let's all say a big FAT hello to Claire you Beggy witch....is that another health problem you have to add to MH, diabetes, psoriasis and arthritis....k'inell 37 and a walking medical dictionary.
She’s one walking miracle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She found out about skanky having breakfast with the other FRAUDS in McDonald’s 🤣
Or Andy didn’t get good enough Mother’s day presents
I am sure she would be showing off anything decent she got
Maybe she has to pop to the shops tomorrow and buy something worthy, then say it was in her drafts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or Andy didn’t get good enough Mother’s day presents
I am sure she would be showing off anything decent she got
Maybe she has to pop to the shops tomorrow and buy something worthy, then say it was in her drafts
Oh yes we will have drafts this week again 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Just watched the sympathy video 🤣 what a f#cking attention seeking 🤡

• Angry
Is she just pulling a sickie to get out of having to participate in the lack of talent show tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she just pulling a sickie to get out of having to participate in the lack of talent show tonight 🤣
If loz can do it from the psych ward hospital bed, theres no reason Claire can’t do it from her own bed

• Haha
There’s another video where’s she’s lip-syncing

You gossip about me but I’m silent
You attack me but I’m silent
You disrespect and belittle me but I’m silent
That’s not weakness that’s wisdom that I’m exercising for the both of us you’re welcome

Come on Claire give some context what/who is that about?

• Haha
If loz can do it from the psych ward hospital bed, theres no reason Claire can’t do it from her own bed
Another video from her 🤣 going on about gossiping about her 🤣 what do you mean scarebare ?? The factual evidence from tokfest & your baseball bat partner not putting a seatbelt on your child/children it’s concerning gossip is say ???

There’s another video where’s she’s lip-syncing

You gossip about me but I’m silent
You attack me but I’m silent
You disrespect and belittle me but I’m silent
That’s not weakness that’s wisdom that I’m exercising for the both of us you’re welcome

Come on Claire give some context what/who is that about?
Just seen it 🤣

• Haha
Another video from her 🤣 going on about gossiping about her 🤣 what do you mean scarebare ?? The factual evidence from tokfest & your baseball bat partner not putting a seatbelt on your child/children it’s concerning gossip is say ???

Just seen it 🤣
I do hope it’s about us 😆🤣

• Haha
Oh that’s definitely aimed at us 😂😂😂😂
Got a migraine but been reading tattle & made an indirect TikTok about tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Dear dear Claire…

diverting attention again I see… shouldn’t Ava have been in a car seat or booster seat also?? No seat belt? Really claire???

no wonder you’re MH switch has been switched back on. I said earlier in the week your MH doesn’t exist on a weekend - most people are getting ready for school/work week week ahead this evening you’re getting ready for your MH week.

don’t be a *** all your life claire take a day off love!!

• Heart
Claire for the love of god please don’t post your first try at lip syncing. You know you can practice right before you record to post? The second hand embarrassment I have.. wow 😬

• Haha
So guys stop gossiping about Claire lol she’s silent it’s her wisdom well if only she was wise enough to plaster her mental health all over tik tok

Also she is reading hear wave 👋

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.