Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewww has she let Mankys sleep in their bed and not changed the bedding when they left? 🤢
I don't care how poorly I was I could not climb into that bed, I suffer with migraines regular.

Something is definitely up I can tell Bigbear is not happy again, was it be because no one knew who she was, was it because hardly anyone wanted a photo, was it because she realizes Mankeys could not give a Monkeys about them, Monkeys get it.haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I called it last night on someones Insta 😉
Bingo to you! You have won a years supply of parmos and “scotch eggs” 😂 enjoy!

I don't care how poorly I was I could not climb into that bed, I suffer with migraines regular.

Something is definitely up I can tell Bigbear is not happy again, was it be because no one knew who she was, was it because hardly anyone wanted a photo, was it because she realizes Mankeys could not give a Monkeys about them, Monkeys get it.haha
Same. Absolutely rancid. But I have a feeling her hygiene habits as the same so she probably doesn’t care 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was thinking exactly the same, where is all this content on there new joint account?
Anyone else think she went to bed with a “migraine” so she could catch up on tattle without anybody disturbing her 🤔 I mean there’s a lot to catch up after her begfest weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let's all say a big FAT hello to Claire you Beggy witch....is that another health problem you have to add to MH, diabetes, psoriasis and arthritis....k'inell 37 and a walking medical dictionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking exactly the same, where is all this content on there new joint account?
Anyone else think she went to bed with a “migraine” so she could catch up on tattle without anybody disturbing her 🤔 I mean there’s a lot to catch up after her begfest weekend.
Tom is a calculated man he wouldn’t post on joint account go live on joint account because not big enough following .. even when love you could see Tom thought he was amazing and the best creator there but Tom you weren’t a special guest and the moment you ask children if they want a photo lost the little creditably you had . Obviously we will have a week of migraines a fight song video you watch oh and a couple of cooking lives

Prob coz half the creators haven’t put her in their “day at tok fest” videos
Coz you’re a beggy twit and people are seeing you for what you really are!
p.S make sure Ava Marie has her seatbelt on next time or pics will be getting sent to the dvla you irresponsible idiots!

Reactions: 10
Mankey only cares about getting famous and have something like Dan has, anyone can see his fixed expression on the screen, numbers and pound signs. He didn't seem to care what was happening with the kids or if Baby Mankey was hungry.

Let's all say a big FAT hello to Claire you Beggy witch....is that another health problem you have to add to MH, diabetes, psoriasis and arthritis....k'inell 37 and a walking medical dictionary.
I thought she was 43
Seriously lol. I’m not even being naughty lol
You would know if I was being bad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she was 43
I thought she was in her 40’s too then I realised the 85 in her username is 85 as in 1985 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Ok ok ok ok
Who called it?
Who said downward spiral from Sunday?

On another note. The last time the Mankeys stayed she didn’t change the bedding

Right the song lyrics hit her hard:

She's been broken, she's been cheated
God knows she's been mistreated
She's been through fire and back
She ain't going down that road again

Oh dear. She goes down that road on a loop. Over and over and over again
I think she's a hypochondriac. She makes me feel depressed watching her pathetic posts. She's got 3 personalities split into feel sorry for me oh im happy today then smug id love to wipe the last one off her face. Absolutely thrives on attention !! Shut up Claire for the love of god.

I thought she was 43
She does look older i agree but mainly on her pity party posts.

🤮🤮🤮 she wants to be close to Tom 🙃
Oh please what a thought

This PAINS me to say but I have been a walking medical dictionary since my early 20s. BUT I actually do have the illnesses and don’t use them online to beg for gifts 😂

ps I genuinely thought she was in her 50s and had kids late 😬 she’s only a few years older than me and I still get ID’d everywhere I go #babyface 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Boo bleeping hoo you begging c#nt!
narcissist deflection of the anger your receiving about your child not wearing a seatbelt!

Reactions: 10
Yesterday must of been tiring, actually getting up and walking practically all day. More exercise than she’s had probably her whole life. So she’s took today Mother’s Day of all days for poor OLD begbare. Can your poor OLD legs not handle the heat. Think about your children who have to see there mother at it again ready for the next round of self harm aka dog scratching.

Reactions: 11
Boo bleeping hoo you begging c#nt!
narcissist deflection of the anger your receiving about your child not wearing a seatbelt!
On the way to Tokfest, Lucy’s son took his belt off and Lucy pulled over and dealt with it
When Ava did the same Andy carried on driving, without his own seatbelt on and Claire was told about it and ignored the messages
Tom was actually looking at Ava while they were hurtling down the motorway
Imagine if social services or the police etc saw it
Shann and the Smithy family got publicly slated for the exact same thing
Every time theres a bit of backlash out comes the feel sorry for me videos
Claire and Andy you are both in the wrong here. Your children need proper car protection, not just because it’s the law, but because it’s a parents job to protect them more than anyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.