Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire will be happy she’s hit 83.8k - wasn’t that her target this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t get why Andy can’t go out with Claire, you know seeing how his her husband but then again his being what Tom should be doing and pushing baby J’s pushchair
Because Lucy vapes too....pretty sure theres a vid of her vaping right next to one of the kids...they were doing at home karaoke.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just looked at the tommanleylive account why has Ava marie got no seat belt on in the video isn’t that breaking the law 👮‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just looked at the tommanleylive account why has Ava marie got no seat belt on in the video isn’t that breaking the law 👮‍♀️
Yep it is.. another one for the dvla
Also this comment 👏 👏👏👏👏
Would he ask kids for money while he’s there? Or adults? If the competition was in real life… and he had to ask people face to face, would he? Would he duck!!

Reactions: 9
I’ve been reporting Toms video constantly. No violations. Kids will see that and copy not wearing a seatbelt. So irresponsible 🤬 what would happen if they crashed? Both Andy and his daughter not wearing seatbelts could be deadly.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Scarebegs live

Not anymore - that lasted long
What’s she’s pulling her face at? And what was she telling Lucy to “just say it. Spit it out” I heard Lucy say something about “not being disrespectful”
I only got half a comment

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Also this comment 👏 👏👏👏👏
Would he ask kids for money while he’s there? Or adults? If the competition was in real life… and he had to ask people face to face, would he? Would he duck!!
Also this comment 👏 👏👏👏👏
I’ve been reporting Toms video constantly. No violations. Kids will see that and copy not wearing a seatbelt. So irresponsible 🤬 what would happen if they crashed? Both Andy and his daughter not wearing seatbelts could be deadly.
Looks like baseball bat didn’t have one on ? I couldn’t see it across him 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.