Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scarebegs live

Not anymore - that lasted long
What’s she’s pulling her face at? And what was she telling Lucy to “just say it. Spit it out” I heard Lucy say something about “not being disrespectful”
I only got half a comment
Trouble in paradise? Let’s hope 🤞😈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scarebegs live

Not anymore - that lasted long
What’s she’s pulling her face at? And what was she telling Lucy to “just say it. Spit it out” I heard Lucy say something about “not being disrespectful”
I only got half a comment
Claires stressed because her battery is about to run out. Lucy recognised someone she follows but couldn't remember their name....Beggy said to go speak to them but Lucy said no as not knowing their name is disrespectful. Pathetic....two grown women behaving like besotted teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No seatbelt on Ava Marie, pair of dickheads! Hope someone has reported them 😡
And Andy wasn’t wearing his seatbelt either, don’t think Jacob was either, between no seatbelts and Lucy driving a car that has bad steering wheel and wheels (?) irresponsible parents.

They’ve left now it seems saw Nathan’s video that has "Goodbye TokFest" written on

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Claires stressed because her battery is about to run out. Lucy recognised someone she follows but couldn't remember their name....Beggy said to go speak to them but Lucy said no as not knowing their name is disrespectful. Pathetic....two grown women behaving like besotted teenagers.
I heard about the battery part, lol why she getting stressed it’ll run out? Scared she can’t get “content” she seemed in a right mood 🤣
They’re a pair of twats

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And Andy wasn’t wearing his seatbelt either, don’t think Jacob was either, between no setsbles and Lucy driving a car that has bad steering wheel and wheels (?) irresponsible parents.

They’ve left now it seems saw Nathan’s video that has "Goodbye TokFest" written on
Omg that’s so irresponsible! Wtf. Has they had enough already 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And Andy wasn’t wearing his seatbelt either, don’t think Jacob was either, between no seatbelts and Lucy driving a car that has bad steering wheel and wheels (?) irresponsible parents.

Probably because no one actually cared they were there except kids 😂
At least all of the kiddos had a nice time.
Beg and Skanky, I know you read here, please ALWAYS make sure your children are wearing seatbelts. There is no excuse ever for them not to be!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably because no one actually cared they were there except kids 😂
At least all of the kiddos had a nice time.
Beg and Skanky, I know you read here, please ALWAYS make sure your children are wearing seatbelts. There is no excuse ever for them not to be!
And Skanky sort Lucy’s car out!

Reactions: 8

I’ve seen his TikToks how fumin does Claire look when he was filming her. You can tell he listens to what gets said in that house, he was talking about it being positive vibes only, and everyone who’s seen his mum and him thanks for being polite.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I heard about the battery part, lol why she getting stressed it’ll run out? Scared she can’t get “content” she seemed in a right mood 🤣
They’re a pair of twats
Scared got to do battles on way back that’s why collecting gifts to pay for their takeaway tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.