Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sense one coming soon coz wasn’t Lucy grabbing a baileys hot choc bomb for her and scarebeg 🙄 trip planning so they can sit round a table and talk about stupid videos together.
I see the joint account is going well 🤣
I totally forgot about the joint account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly @mumz they come HEAR for their content, we aren’t the trolls/bullies, we’re the scriptwriters

Claire just to let you know you’ve not done BPD vid in a few days

Let’s do a script now You’re sat in front of the window, gazing out, (put the rain filter on and fight song in the background) lip sync it and duet a BPD video of your choice

GO !!
🤣🤣🤣
E858C9F5-4AE7-4D5D-B2D8-04AA51C42B2B.jpeg

12 mins ago she’s done a BPD VIDEO !! ( She’s didn’t stick to the script )

Hey Claire, I’m a huge fan 🤣 everyone at TATTLE thought you stopped reading HEAR

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh her smugness really grates me 😢😳

Seriously?! Why she look so smug for? It pisses me off. She is putting on. Someone like me is genuinely having a hard time. If it was me posting vid having a rough time. I wouldn’t or even looking so smug 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
What annoys me about this woman is, no one is making her stay on Tictok she is choosing to do that.
what she does daily would be better in a FB group with people who are friends and appreciate her cooking or whatever she does.
She is not really a nice person, Ive tried to look at her without judgement but she crushes that herself with how she talks to people and her behaviour and lies. What happened to the feeble sly look at the camera that was all bullshit the other week at Mankeys, that soon went didnt it. My pet hate is bullies and you are one along with Mankey, you never bargained for the massive amount of support DHB has behind him. We judge by what we see.

Reactions: 16
Aww now Andy video with her it’s a joke isn’t it no words

Any normal husband would tell her to avoid social media if it’s making her that ill I think she not painting herself in a good light at all imagine her eldest seeing them tik toks he probably worried sick over it get off social media and sort your head out if your illness is real

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aww now Andy video with her it’s a joke isn’t it no words
So you tell me would you go on a social media platform and make a complete tit of yourself 😡 both mocking mental health now ! Plus the fact of it if it was bad you would not be in any frame of mind to post such pathetic tit do yourself a favour SCAREBARE if your mental health or whatever you want to call it step away from tiktok for your own well being & your family SIMPLE REALLY !

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
All the supportive lovey dovey stuff....Claire, you speak to him like tit most of the time, you roll your eyes behind his back, you order him about like he's your employee (most employees would tell you to duck right off if you spoke to them the way you do Andy), you sit on your fat arse at home all day while he works then send him out running errands....shopping, fetching and carrying, taking the kids to school. You are a manipulative, narcissistic, selfish twit of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone said she hasn’t done a BPD video this morning and couple hours later she puts one up 🤣🤣 if you notice she hardly gets any likes on them videos!

We know your game carebeg - you wasn’t doing very well in the competition so once again you play the MH card.
You are vile.
Get of your ass and go spend time with your kids instead of all these stupid TikTok videos.

Look how your likes are going down and down.

What was it you and Mankey said? DHB will be cancelled? 🤣

I think you and a Mankey have been cancelled now love 👏 about time everyone realised what a beg you are!!
I bet you are devastated you haven’t finished top 3 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh her smugness really grates me 😢😳

Seriously?! Why she look so smug for? It pisses me off. She is putting on. Someone like me is genuinely having a hard time. If it was me posting vid having a rough time. I wouldn’t or even looking so smug 😡
She’s just sulking coz she didn’t get top 30 never mind top 3.. shes a disgrace

• Haha
Sharon was gifting JW last week....big gifts....she's his mod too.
I think she has been his mod from the beginning. Its safe to say she is not gifting begbare or mankey or the like. They were lucky to have her in their corner initially but she is wiser it appears! Good on you Sharon!

Reactions: 10
Someone said she hasn’t done a BPD video this morning and couple hours later she puts one up 🤣🤣 if you notice she hardly gets any likes on them videos!

We know your game carebeg - you wasn’t doing very well in the competition so once again you play the MH card.
You are vile.
Get of your ass and go spend time with your kids instead of all these stupid TikTok videos.

Look how your likes are going down and down.

What was it you and Mankey said? DHB will be cancelled? 🤣

I think you and a Mankey have been cancelled now love 👏 about time everyone realised what a beg you are!!
I bet you are devastated you haven’t finished top 3 🤣🤣
The bod video no comments as of yet and been up over a hour .. hardly any likes considering 75k following

No man would ever be allowed to put his arms around my neck like that, im not going to post why because im not an attention seeker.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.