Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
The crisis team will tell her to have a cuppa and a bath .. they are fucking useless 🤣 trust me I know too well... She makes a mockery of myself and all the others that deal with BPD daily and have to take multiple medications one being a mood stabilizer! You haven't researched it enough Claire maybe go back to doctor goggle. She's an attention seeking cunt end of. Stop posting shit on TT for sympathy when your followers are mainly children that do not understand BPD get off the app and sort your fucking head out. I can't even watch her but always read here for the giggle 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Do you think she could have something like Munchausen illness to get attention kinda thing its looking like that to me with the leg video.
A lot of people hide what they go through on a daily basis and just deal with it rather than tell people never mind with world.

• Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
I love Ben, he's proper calling her out on her 💩. See Scarebear, it's not just Tattlers & DHB team that can see through your manipulating & compulsive lying

• Heart

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Aww now Andy video with her it’s a joke isn’t it no words

Any normal husband would tell her to avoid social media if it’s making her that ill I think she not painting herself in a good light at all imagine her eldest seeing them tik toks he probably worried sick over it get off social media and sort your head out if your illness is real

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Please go follow Darryl new account shame on you manley let’s hope your new Tom account get banned cause I will email everyone now even the sun newspaper you moaned about losing deals keep a eye mr Manley we will not stop infact we will continue until the children are safe from you

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
What an image I’m having in my mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not my finest moment but funniest for the last few weeks.
I’m really getting a good sense of togetherness here and it’s a lovely feeling , especially with so much uncertainty. This is is the one place where it’s certain that we’ll get some daily dose of laughs and community. F you #carebearcrew , #bigboocrew has it all, and all done with honest intentions .

• Heart

brahhh

VIP Member
I think I can speak on behalf of everyone on here, TikTok, insta, etc we are 100% NOT jealous of anything about this woman. We don’t beg, post disgusting Mh/SH videos for attention, be cruel to our children, manipulate situations to our advantage, the list goes on. Nothing to be jealous of
Yes 🙌🏼 ♥…to be jealous of a woman like her no thanks I’d hate to have her traits & even be associated with her her friends are welcome to her.

• Heart

brahhh

VIP Member
Can we all gather later when she starts cooking live to say a prayer 🙏 for that poor chicken that’s she’s going to destroy with her cooking 😢

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
I have no idea why she didn’t just give him seperate corn. I hate pepper and I’m old! She just didn’t stop with it kept going and going. I thought we was going to run out at one point. That boy doesn’t stand a chance with that mother. Him and Ava are going to be catching up with her weight very soon. It’s so sad to see. Because he clearly has shown he can try new things and I can imagine she gives in with the scotch eggs because he likes it and enjoys it. Jesus I hated most of my teas every single night! My mum wasn’t an awful cook but cottage pies, lasagnes, hot dinners I was sick of it all. Craved a chicken nugget but nope.

Well yes she won’t get 3 of everything if she has to share it with the kids. A pack of 5 chicken? 2 and half breasts each for her and Andy she isn’t going to buy more on her (gift) budget and Andy pandy hardly working at all lately. It’s easier to feed them shit out the freezer or a ready meal.
And that's the truth of it she is a greedy fuck dont have children if you dont want better for them than you have and that includes food you pair of sad arses.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Anyone watching itv news? A singer saying social media affected her mental health so she took a step back. Take note scarebeg

brahhh

VIP Member
I’m not watching she pisses me off too much 😡😡
I couldn’t see her live as her baseball bat midget blocked me couple weeks ago but found how to find her live yesterday probably my worst mistake as she just makes me angry 😤 the acting the mocking the fake yawning making out she’s suffering LIAR how sad that her eldest child must get the piss taken out of him big time because of her I’m sure their parents must talk about her & read HEAR I’d be mortified 😡

brahhh

VIP Member
View attachment 1133314

Noonecaresbear you doughnut!! You DONT help anyone apart from yourself, you need people to feel sorry for you and your ego soothing

Your not well “mentally” but well enough to post pathetic pity TT’s why don’t you actually have a day off ya fool !!

trust me when I’ve been in some dark places in my life, you kinda go in that bubble where nothing matter apart from yourself and the last thing I’d do is be on my phone !!
Precisely her delusional followers fall for it if your in a dark place the last thing you’d be doing is on a social media app because if you get comments you don’t like I’m sure it would make you feel WORSE !!!! Attention seeking syndrome that’s what you have that’s your illness 😡

• Heart

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Oh here we go. This is the start of it. Cue the poor me, cue the tears, cue the tantrums, cue the words hurt and i tried to do something silly
[/QUOTwheb she said yesterday wants to be in top 3 lol and now look where they are
I just sen her on line begging again telling everyone she only needs 250 clapper boards 😡 come on guys, Fank you guys, so now she wants to be 38 yesterday she said she’s finishing top 3 🤣🤣🤣 she’s gone off now as she’s shaken and needs food. I’m sure she’s not long had breakfast? I haven’t even ate yet only had two coffees. Going to grab lunch now and get ready to watch the rugby!
I hope DHB is back on tonight to over take these disgusting begs!
Why can’t they see they are hated? I feel so sorry for Sandy 🥺
dhb will be live tonight I enjoyed last night and no Thomas he didn’t spend the night talking about you it’s a amazing cause he is doing it for Ukraine 🇺🇦

• Heart