Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Andy needs to step in I understand it will be hard but him and Claire are selfish if they don’t at least try getting help for her for the kids sake

• Heart
Reactions: 12

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
I don’t know how tik tok can say no violations they are not protecting vunerable at all on this apt the video this morning was a low blow to any real mental health self Harmers they hid the scars not dance around like that and what’s worst is she really thinks people believe her

Debas

VIP Member
I've just been and watched her vids on James insta what a complete horror of a human she is really. I swear if I ever have the misfortune to meet you I would not hesitate to tell you to to your face just how sad and pathetic you are. How you can look anyone in the face in the real world who has seen anything of your online presence is honestly beyond me. Teachers or parents at school, the local shop, the supermarket, even your own children and husband. Wtaf are you thinking?

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
I haven't commented on here for a while but I honestly can't believe what I have saw on her TT today!! Purposely wearing very little to show her scars, who actually would do that to 85k followers. A lot of her followers are children nevet mind her children or their friends. I know MH is very hard for people to understand and just because u look ok doesn't mean u actually are.....but u have to be in the right frame of mind to set out to post that video! There is raising awareness and there is that video....someone needs to take her phone off her and quickly, Im sure her followers who rely on her (🙄) will manage without her for a day or two.
She has been on commenting on people's videos while waiting for a crisis team....really? And she wonders why people are the way they are with her now and now she is on live happy as Larry....lost for words at this point the!!

Last edited:

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Funny how Mankeys are playing the family card must be a new Tactic
They are doing that to justify having mainly kid followers, they said it’s because they do “family content” when asked why they have so many kids gifting and following. I’d hardly call mankey begging at 12am kids content 🙄😂

c.tingz

VIP Member
ACCE084C-4DA1-4587-9724-3888C1DE3353.jpeg

I felt so sorry for this person just a general observation, as she said she felt tired.

but literally only said that because one of her mods said they were 🙄

the vile response that came out of her mouth wasn’t needed !! You disgusting blob 🤣🤣

473DB7EC-E0BC-482E-9EDB-A4E1944141B6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

mumz

VIP Member
Do you think she could have something like Munchausen illness to get attention kinda thing its looking like that to me with the leg video.
A lot of people hide what they go through on a daily basis and just deal with it rather than tell people never mind with world.
She’s got Look At Me Syndrome

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Amazing how tablets can work within 1 week according to Beg. Miraculous.
4 weeks it took mine to start helping.....yes Claire I'll shout if louder for you at the back....FOUR WEEKS!!

EDIT to add.....my GP has refused to give me a prescription for more SSRIs now....referred me for CBT.....which I waited 5 months for....and I'm still struggling....maybe you can give me a few suggestions for getting her to whack me on them? Or maybe I should register with your GP?

• Heart

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Any recent updates on the Manley family hoodies being made? A fellow Tiktoker friend of mine ordered during pre-orders. Still haven't received. Was told no jumpers were being made until the website is sorted ( hopefully beginning of March) unless they wanted to pay extra money and get an embroidered one.. were now almost mid March and still nothing. She messaged scare on the 8th march via FB and it's not even delivered to her🙄
I haven't been following since Lucy ruined lasagna by using fucking lettuce leafs or whatever it was😂 so was just coming to ask if anything else has been mentioned about jumpers. If not she said she isn't even going to cancel she will just get a refund back from the fraud team at her bank and log the payment as fraud!!

• Wow

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
This woman needs sectioning. This is not normal behaviour. Oh and for the record scare bear - you shouldn’t need “reminding” you’re a good mum - if you were a good mum the proof would be in your home and in the lives abs behaviour of your children.

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Wow I missed her live - not shocked that papa jumped on to be honest. I have never liked him as he seems to be where ever there is drama or raising money for charity. He does it all for the clout.
Like he turned up at Mel moons houses with the football as she had 2.5k on live.
He’s meant to be a good friend to Ben, they have slagged of Ben and then he got the cheek to go on to carebegs live. 🙄

She can say stop judging others guys, be kind, concentrate on your own life bla bla, but it’s her that needs to stop judging and get on with her life.
We are just sick of her dirty begging ways and how she treats them kids.
She had the cheek to say “To the person who made a video about me - god bless you”
Ummm you made the video Claire, they shared it but did NOT show the video or scars they put wording across it. As they are a MH page and think it’s wrong what you did.
If you did not post the video in the first place then it would not be on TikTok!

God help that chicken in her air fryer later 🤦‍♀️ Probably will not be cooked.

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
So so so bored of her bullshit now she was so tired she needed a kip bless her ? What up late begging and getting ready for another night of it ? But baseball bat midgetman doesn't really mind after it's holiday money isn't it ? Disgraceful scumbegs
Years ago I worked part time because of childcare....I worked nights and the hubby days so there was always someone at home....sometimes in the holidays I managed about 3 hours sleep before I went back for another 12.5 hour shift. When my son was older I worked fulltime and did a degree in my own time, travelled 140 mile round trip once a week to take my elderly mother shopping, ran a home etc etc etc.....Claire doesn't know the meaning of tired....I've been so tired I've cried....and I'm sure there's plenty of us working mothers who can relate....thank goodness I did work hard as it meant I could retire before I was 55!!!

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Omg just catching up I’m going to watch James video now and watch Tyrone’s fight night then.
So have the beg posting these on her Instagram?
The lies they come out of her mouth are just getting worse.
First she said she got given diazepam, then sertraline then slipped up and said haven’t seen a doctor yet but was last Friday and had mental health team phoning her Monday and now she’s had 3 sessions of therapy?
Oh and not forgetting the crisis team phoning her.
I am starting to think she’s seriously not all there! She craves attention and will do anything to get it.
She is the type to jump in-front of a car for attention.
I’m worried for them children I really am.

• Heart

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Was it Sandy? If so he is one of her regular/biggest gifters....he got virtually ignored when he duelled Manky recently. Sandy posted on Mankeys that he would be able to gift in this comp as "he gets paid on Thursday"....I'm pretty sure he's on benefits/pension.....these pair of beggars have no shame!!
I think it is. He’s definitely vulnerable bless him and he was explaining about family members having problems too and she just flipped the switch and banged on about keep tapping, clapperboards and points. That poor bloke, that’s a genuine soul there being used for his gifts, and for battles now seeing as no one else wants to. It makes me very sad for genuine people with problems mentally and physically being taken for a ride and taking advantage of. Sickos.

• Sad
  • Angry

c.tingz

VIP Member
D1B18326-B2A3-40C0-A475-264F16B8A5DE.jpeg

Why is he ???

is it me, or is papa a bit snakey and two faced, don’t get me wrong he’s a funny bloke but there’s something about him 🤔

• Angry