Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I might go on her live and gift her and ask how she got her MH appointment so quickly, meds so quickly, how she got her meds to work instantly, how she got a psychiatry referral in record speed, diazepam chucked at her, and telephone evaluations so quickly.

Oh wait, its a bullshit 🤥🤥

The only way she would have gotten seen that quickly & treatment is if she had had a psych evaluation hold.

There is a fucking war, children are being killed!

You crack on with your self serving shit TT vids though Beggy you absolute cunt!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Debas

VIP Member
How much should we be betting beggy will announce a big expose now after the payday tubby had last night ? You obviously dont need any proof of anything just make a list announce a date and if you go. Over £200 raised just like that and turn your comments off so no truths can be told winner winner uncooked cold chicken dinner SCUMBAGS

• Haha
  • Angry

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
True to form....things ain't going her way in the comp....so from spouting she's going to be in the top three......then DHB doing well..... we now have the expected sympathy vid....I'll await the ranting "live" to have her say 🙄🙄
100 percent her and Manley always kick off when losing lol such a bad actress

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
How much should we be betting beggy will announce a big expose now after the payday tubby had last night ? You obviously dont need any proof of anything just make a list announce a date and if you go. Over £200 raised just like that and turn your comments off so no truths can be told winner winner uncooked cold chicken dinner SCUMBAGS
I was at work first thing I saw was him carebear fake and desperate stalker Dan ! All slating dhb bloody joke I so hope they are ok and rise above that man I heard he slagged mother of his child off so let hope she sticks up for himself when you have children you treat them all the same unlike him he’s a waste of space I’m so glad my children dad is a proper dad not a deadbeat one

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Only God can judge you? Well let's hope he doesn't have the same opinion as us Tattlers and everyone else that has seen through your bullshit. Please stop with the "holier then though" bollocks....you judge us for our opinions....an opinion isnt a judgement!!

• Heart

Debas

VIP Member
She's at it again ! So tiring and very boring beggy just stop give yourself and everyone else a break. We dont not like seeing the reality of MH we are aware not many not struggling these days and I for 1 have much empathy. Not for a fucking pathological liar trying every trick in the book to pull the sympathy card. You just look fucking stupid and like your constantly taking the piss So do us all a favour fuck off and save yourself and your kids the embarrassment.

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Yeh 💯 when I was a kid obviously school mon-Fri, I had cubs then scouts, did football training mid week then a game on Sunday also boxing as a kid I was not stop.
Think I do more with my grandies than any of them do with their own kids!!! I pick them up from school once a week to take them to their dancing lesson (as my son and his partner work fulltime and cant get home early enough), I go to swimming lessons once a week with them and my son (many hands make light work drying and dressing 2 little ones lol) and I am on call for football training once a week!!

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
SHES TAKEN THAT VIDEO DOWN NOW WHY REMOVE IT IF YOUR RAISING AWARENESS AND YOUR SUFFERIBG COS SHE WANTS HER 85K!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to think she took it down because it’s upset her kids
But probably more because….
She’s taken it down because it didn’t have the effect she wanted it to have

mumz

VIP Member
Ive watched that several times and it gets more shocking each time I watch it the way she deliberately stepped back to cause shock to anyone watching, kinda sick.
Of course
It’s not normal to just walk around in ya granny pants and a hoody just to make a tiktok. Especially in March

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
It just goes to show that the kids will eat other food but she just don’t offer it to them. I remember when Nathan was sat at the table with them eating and he asked to taste some of Claire’s chicken. He had pizza. Anyway he loved it. Yet when she cooked in again she didn’t do it for him. It’s like she only wants to buy a certain amount of chicken breasts so only enough for her and Andy.
Jacob and Nathan had plates so the food was not touching but lately seem to be having the normal plates.
Well I say normal they are still plastic shit plates 🤣

So she’s got Ava saying American sayings and now she’s cooking American food.
She’s realised everyone starting to hate her in uk so wants American followers now 🤣

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Right.....out in the open....I go very few places....but I do go to the pub twice a week....early doors as I stress in crowds....and it's my sons pub...and I know all the staff and lots of the regulars....they all know I like to sit "away" from other people....this is since Covid....as an ex nurse and having lots of friends (GPs, consultants, nurse managers, ICU sisters, A&E sisters) who have worked through this shit show and have been honest about the situation, my fear of catching it isnt paranoia, it's real life. Anyway...Thursday is my tea out night....so, from a very quiet pub....Happy St Patricks Day.....and I had salt and pepper chicken strips and salt and pepper chips on my "sharing" platter....but they didnt look like Beggys version 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
The thing that got me is when manley said to mel well i have got mr and mrs tonight so will have to do it after that .surely the live is more important than mr and mrs ?

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
It was the time she said she looked like Julia Roberts and someone put a pic of big boo. I think it may have been @mumz ? Ever since its all i, see. Even more so with that outfit 😂😂😂
Ya was me lol. I said she looked like this
69AD2DBB-4560-4E2E-8564-D6DD0F7D6567.png

• Haha
  • Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Also could she be any ruder or more awquard with this guy she’s duelling 🙈🙈
Was it Sandy? If so he is one of her regular/biggest gifters....he got virtually ignored when he duelled Manky recently. Sandy posted on Mankeys that he would be able to gift in this comp as "he gets paid on Thursday"....I'm pretty sure he's on benefits/pension.....these pair of beggars have no shame!!

• Angry

Atttttccc

I'm so angry I've self harmed my husband knows that has he ever seen my cuts no a doctor did as I was too embarrassed to show him u don't have them on show its nothing to be proud of at all!!! They could be burn marks from the oven or even drawn on no scar is that red or dark if u done it yrs ago and no I would take my clothes off to show them for yrs I would wear cardigans or hoodies never showing my arms now I have had the scars covered with tattoos so I feel a bit more confident but still 9 times out of 10 have a long sleeve top on. I'm sorry I'm fuming definitely phoning social services on Monday after what she did to Nathan after saying she tried to unalive herself while on with mankey and just pushed Nathan upstairs this is disgusting those kids need removing from that house she is unstable and her husband doesn't help the situation!! Rant over sorry guys x

• Heart