Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c.tingz

VIP Member
She’s doing it for an attention. Waiting for police to come and knock my door 😩
Funny you say that, I live opposite a huge park and field with a school near by and police were driving around etc I jumped up thinking “shit”

I ran up into the loft again for a good few hours, no one came tho, im safe for now guys

• Haha
Reactions: 12

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Oh Andy Pandy, name calling towards people commenting on someone else's post... it's always the ones with bE kINd in their bio.....
Also, I wonder who's operating the fake Ava R account, that gifts Scare & Mankey, has lots to say on their posts & claims to be American despite the phrasing of their comments indicating otherwise 🤔
It’s always shitty unkind people who preach be kind hence why Andy, Tom and Claire say it 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart

Debas

VIP Member
Not a job for everybody for example ...If you are an arse and no one likes you. If you are gonna suffer a bout of MH after every competition. If you are going to accept gifts and financially groom children.

• Heart

melissa432

Saw James Hardy’s insta. It triggered me to see Claire actually flaunt herself and see those cuts on her leg, clearly she doesn’t give a fuck if anyone sees it. I’m absolutely fucking gobsmacked, I really am. I’ve SH last week and I’ve hid it using jumpers/jackets so people don’t see cuts except my best friend cos she know I’m going through hell cos I feel I don’t have anyone to help me but I don’t flaunt it on social media! 😳😳😳

• Heart

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
What’s for tea tonight sweetcheeks
Burnt hunters chicken 🤮
Freezing cold sweet potato and a Yorkshire looks absolutely banging NOT

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

mumz

VIP Member
She’s not strong enough to make a TT but she’s strong enough to post a draft

oooookkkkkk then

• Haha

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
How much is a clapperboard
They are 1 coin I think👍

looks like after doing a movie night and goodies with the kiddos and getting them to bed I can join and watch and help🎉 the other half is having well deserved drinks tonight after work so I’m free to chill with a blanket cuppa tea and the dogs.

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I see she’s still pretending to be sad and not feeling good today, and can I ask how she’s helping people by putting on “drafts” of her with her fake sad face. All that’s doing is making a mockery out of people who really are feeling down, have depression and bad mental health. I think she seriously needs some help!

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Today I woke really early....stressing because I had to take one of my boys to the vet for his vaccinations....I spent the morning deciding the best way to a) get him in his carrier b) whether to take him out the back door and have to leave the back gate unlocked c) worrying the car wouldnt start/would break down/would get a flat tyre d) the vet would bollock me cos he's too fat.....along with loads of other "stupid" shit that sent me a bit demented.....then this came up on my FB memories from lockdown.....how true....and this Claire is how lots of us live.....not going live and making Tiktoks...the other pic is my boy, who meowed all the way to the vets....he was stressed too 🥰🥰

Attachments

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Oh Andy Pandy, name calling towards people commenting on someone else's post... it's always the ones with bE kINd in their bio.....
Also, I wonder who's operating the fake Ava R account, that gifts Scare & Mankey, has lots to say on their posts & claims to be American despite the phrasing of their comments indicating otherwise 🤔
I see that account a lot! I definitely think they’re behind it

Debas

VIP Member
Quite simple really....start going through your followers and block the ones you think are underage and change your settings so you have to approve every new follower. TBH Tom Tattle have reported hundreds of followers for you and got their accounts banned....its your account so take responsibility for it, you do fuck all else all day so you cant say you dont have time!!
Its amazing they have time to block certain words and anyone who doesnt brown nose them.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
She really is silly always posting same type of tik tok tik tok needs to get rid of the depressing videos and her lol 😂 as she is mocking anyone who is genuinely ill
It’s because on these ones she gets the “ you got this you are amazing” reaction
It’s her drug

Tinker

Saying you’ve had threats and your being targeted etc your house is being watched if this was real you as a responsible mother would put your children first Claire and come off the app ……just saying