Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Andy has spoken! Why can’t the bullies be removed? Make this app the happy place it was 😂 Ffs Andy. Why can’t they realise it’s them who are the problem with their begging and lies? 🤦🏻‍♂️
Says him threatening someone with firstly a baseball bat and another time with a golf club. The Mrs needs reporting if she keeps acting like that to the Social Services because she knows no limits to get attention. She is a huge insult to many many of us who do/have done suffered with Depression in various forms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
"I'm as real as they come what you see is what you get with me" do you think she believes if she says these things enough times that they will eventually become true 🥴

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
A trip to Manley Towers is on the cards I'm sure.
I sense one coming soon coz wasn’t Lucy grabbing a baileys hot choc bomb for her and scarebeg 🙄 trip planning so they can sit round a table and talk about stupid videos together.
I see the joint account is going well 🤣

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
So so so bored of her bullshit now she was so tired she needed a kip bless her ? What up late begging and getting ready for another night of it ? But baseball bat midgetman doesn't really mind after it's holiday money isn't it ? Disgraceful scumbegs
Imagine the kids coming home from school knowing their mum has been at home all day doing sod all, and she's in bed asleep.

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
So many things i notice about begs I cannot do and she can,
I could never put myself on Tictok and go live regular, she says she worries about everything well I would certainly worry about people judging me and it would never happen.
I could never ever walk in that field alone because in my head im going to be attacked by a rapist or a mass murderer.
I could not go on a train alone.
I could not stay at a strangers house.
I could never ever have my home on show live from breakfast because i would worry about my family and myself with god knows whos watching.
Im not going to say she's not ill because i dont know.
Honestly, this is me! If I’m out doing the school run coz hubby’s at work and I hear someone behind me my heart pounds. If I’m in a car or public transport I have images of it crashing, if I go in a shop alone I feel people look and talk about me, I lay awake at night thinking up escape routes for if people break in or we have a fire, I’ve started buying extra large bottles of water and biscuits, soups and pastas coz I’m terrified we’ll have to hide coz of ww3, I won’t answer my phone to anyone unless I know them, won’t answer my door, won’t FaceTime, do voice notes, it’s an absolute bitch to live with.. but one thing I’d never do is put it all in videos online for the world to see, or let my kids even hear anything like that.

• Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Struggling.... the only thing she appears to be struggling with is to have all components of her dinner ready at the same time & served hot 🙄

• Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Yes! Ben Rantz is live, reckons she's a wierdo :ROFLMAO: Says she's got social anxiety or she aint, cant pick and choose :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🙌🙌🙌

• Haha

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Claire probably sent that takeaway off her “pad” to them. You can tell she’s one of these curtain twitchers in everyone else’s business too!

• Haha

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
What’s rattled Andy’s cage? He tried calling James Hardy twice 😂 Didn’t like that yet again his wife has been exposed for the lying cow she is?

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
She actually just said my live must be dull right now NO luv it’s no different from any other shit show you put on JUT SAYING

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Thanks for a great title from @c.tingz

Even more beggy
Even more strange
Puts weight on but insists she's lost weight
Has BPD but is always better when a competition is on
Has family emergencies but never on a competition day
Lies about illnesses
Changes clothes every 3 days (3 is the magic number)
Cheats in the competitions by outright asking for the relevant gifts
Still lives on pasta, passata, and garlic granules
Makes fresh food for her and hubby, the kids get reheated freezer meals
Are Andy and Jenny a thing? Ohh la la
Not yet mastered the lip synching
Made a monstrosity of a cake but was amazed how great it looked
Still using her kids for views
Talks to her followers like crap
Talks to her friends like crap
Talks to her husband like bull crap
Best outfit yet was her white pajamas that showed her black bra and granny pants underneath
For older threads please click the little blue box above
Great recap 🤣🤣 and thanks again, it’s my first ever title lol

• Heart

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Best thing I’ve ever read on tattle. Bravo 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼♥
[/QUOTEi
I agree brilliant
Any recent updates on the Manley family hoodies being made? A fellow Tiktoker friend of mine ordered during pre-orders. Still haven't received. Was told no jumpers were being made until the website is sorted ( hopefully beginning of March) unless they wanted to pay extra money and get an embroidered one.. were now almost mid March and still nothing. She messaged scare on the 8th march via FB and it's not even delivered to her🙄
I haven't been following since Lucy ruined lasagna by using fucking lettuce leafs or whatever it was😂 so was just coming to ask if anything else has been mentioned about jumpers. If not she said she isn't even going to cancel she will just get a refund back from the fraud team at her bank and log the payment as fraud!!
She is that obsessed that she can’t even take a break from posting. It’s bizarre behaviour 😳
Most depressing fake in tik tok

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
No names to be mentioned I think they watching truckers live as poker kept saying she got reciepts and she done a vid about it maybe they worried what she has 🤣🤣
Wait and see 🙈
No names to be mentioned I think they watching truckers live as poker kept saying she got reciepts and she done a vid about it maybe they worried what she has 🤣🤣
I wonder what receipts she has to be fair she can hold her own and wouldn’t lie so let Tom go live and wait to see what they got

brahhh

VIP Member
View attachment 1115651
I felt so sorry for this person just a general observation, as she said she felt tired.

but literally only said that because one of her mods said they were 🙄

the vile response that came out of her mouth wasn’t needed !! You disgusting blob 🤣🤣

View attachment 1115657
Her face says it all a nasty horrible narcissistic person

I saw this! I also saw them trying to help afterwards when she said she needed music on but Andy has they keys they was saying that most cars you can still listen without needing keys and she completely ignored them!!! She’s a lost case.
P.s she looks like a massive sack of shit sat in that chair.
When I picture her I just laugh inside at what she must look at in the mirror after a shower. Weigh day soon though and she’ll have lost another 3 pounds, from her back pocket on chocolate.
Need a bigger car to fit her in soon 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
Totally the right time for social services to intervene
Poor kids
I agree 100% and all the enablers of this behaviour you got this claire we love you ? Where is your head at to think this is acceptable behaviour from a social media influencer (even though we know she is far from it she likes to think she is) You should be trying to help her if you care about her not encouraging her daily bullshit.