Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
Carebeg is fine she’s been commenting on Mankeys post 😡 crises team must of sorted her out in the matter of hours 🙄
Mankey doing a live Monday to put the story straight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Why is she acting like she’s been prescribed some kind of sedatives 🤣🤣🤣
After already saying she was on sertraline too. She's the biggest liar on the app. Doctor's wouldn't have left her this long unmedicated if she was that bad. She would have got an emergency same day appointment.

IR0201

VIP Member
Seeing as I’m going to hell anyway… this post came up on my fyp and my first thought was to try and get him to rename his pig because it reminded me of someone. Their name is on the tip of my tongue *cough* begbare *cough* 🤣
I’ll get posting anxiety about this one because I’m being mean. But she does consume a lot of pigs and you are what you eat 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
This is me! I can’t answer my phone or the door if I don’t know who it is.. I can’t do places on my own, I hate paying in shops and walking through the security things coz I think they’ll go off 🥴 even tho I know I’ve paid. Everyday things like that send my anxiety through the roof. So sitting with a phone on me on live to people fills me with dread. I have so many thoughts at night.. what if someone breaks into my house, how will I get the kids safe, what if there’s a fire, every tiny noise I’m up! I think about things out of my control! I’ve already got it in my head we’re gonna get 💣 and started stockpiling water and pasta and snacks for the kids 😩 I wish o could switch it on and off like she does. I’d never go make a video about it though and tell 1000s of strangers. She’s a disgrace!
Awww....I really think lockdown has exacerbated peoples underlying anxiety and stress....I suffered badly a few years ago....panic attacks, couldn't drive to work (surprisingly enough once I got there I was OK...maybe because I didnt have time to think bad things? Too busy dealing with other peoples demons). Eventually I was signed off sick for 3 months....GP tried beta blockers (and nearly overdosed me on them lol), then put on SSRIs. I had a very supportive husband and a boss who "fiddled" my hours so I could return to work in my own time. Since losing my husband in 2017 and an absolute nightmare sorting his estate out, and my FIL estate as he died 3 months before my husband and nothing had been completed. Then I had property abroad to sell, two cats to get back to the UK....I managed all that and then Covid hit....my GP wont give me SSRIs....shes made me go for counselling...I waited 5 months to be seen. I still feel the same....but we move....I do what I can when I can, and when I cant I dont. It's normal to worry, try some diversional stuff...I find reading is my escape....I'm here if you want a bit of support...take care xxx

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
The bpd videos rolling out, she’s such an attention seeker it’s just strange. She said she was off and then proceeded to make several tik toks, weird woman!
She is that obsessed that she can’t even take a break from posting. It’s bizarre behaviour 😳

• Wow

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Could they not just have done a joint video on their joint account & saved 1more 💩 video in circulation. Also, we won't mention the dodgy spelling 😉

P. S good to see how well the time away from the app is going😴

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
She 100% gave it a good few goes to see which angles would look better. Attention seeking beggy bat. So many people have woken up now. Like I said before people get bored of the poor me.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Her saying she will be back SHE’S NOT GONE ANYWHERE
Such attention seeking because she is watching that post and liking everyone’s comments
She’s being active on TT but hiding behind that vid
I can see her now, hugging her ipad and smirking every time someone tells her she’s got this and to take the time she needs

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
She’s doing it for an attention. Waiting for police to come and knock my door 😩
Having BPD myself and I’m no expert on it but she is taking the fucking piss now !! If she “suffers” from ANY type of MH it’s bipolar that’s where you have long periods of feeling down then up. BPD is the complete opposite, from the moment you get up You can be high as a kite then the next hour I would feel shit because of someone saying something or a smell any trigger really and you don’t take a fucking TT video waiting for the CT !!

Rant over sorry

apologies if I’ve got any info wrong, again I’m no expert just I don’t label myself as BPD I’m ctingz 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
I was just thinking she says she’s being bullied but who bye? Who is actually bullying her? Why don’t she say? Come on carebeg tell all your followers who is bullying you and what are they saying?
As all I have seen is people say you beg of kids and vulnerable adults.
No one have actually bullied you have they?

Lies, lies and more lies, you proved last night all you care about is gifts when you changed your wish list on the live for people to gift!

Stop making up lies saying people are bullying you when infact it’s Tattle telling the TRUTH!!

What you have done today is lower then low, Andy pandy probably wrote the words for you and not in work again as he was straight on your post trying to tell people you should stay on the app.
Anyone with MH problems would be gone but not you.
You like to take the piss out of MH when people are really suffering daily.
You disgrace.
The quicker social services look at your videos the better!

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Well that was embarrassing, Mel had been reading out the line-up all night at not at one point did she mention Beg/Scarebare, her begging partner came into the box & had to ask for her to be also let in, as they'd be doing it together. And then nothing but kids & no real bidders 🙈

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
So true! It’s just to fund them not working apart from Andy although it doesn’t seem to be a lot of “work” recently. What grates me is when she says “come on guys we are doing so well! We are nearly 38th, teamwork that is” . Really?! No it is scamwork. They are the ones PAYING for YOU to be on that leaderboard. What are you doing? Nothing. Scarebear aka Scambear
Same I find that annoying come on guys & I’m thinking to myself why on earth are you paying her in gifts to pay her a wage 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry

Atttttccc

SHES TAKEN THAT VIDEO DOWN NOW WHY REMOVE IT IF YOUR RAISING AWARENESS AND YOUR SUFFERIBG COS SHE WANTS HER 85K!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
Are you ready for the latest vile lie?

If you were really at the point of needing the crisis team you wouldn't be going live and posting on tiktok, you Claire are the reason genuine people can't get the help they need.
Oh my god 😡 she continues to mock mental health let me tell you scarebare if you were suffering you would not be making a VIDEO end of !!! I witness mental health through my son STOP making yourself look a complete tit 😡 Your really doing yourself no favours to keep throwing these lies out there ! If your mental health was bad you’d delete all social media especially tiktok as you profess it’s all the trolls ! To all the people who are suffering mental health I apologise for this woman making a mockery of it JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE especially when you read HEAR !!!!!

• Angry

brahhh

VIP Member
Disgusted by her new video. Purposely wearing no trousers and standing away from the camera to get in ‘scars.’ She’s now self harming for attention. As said before self harming is with no control, not one big straight line cut.

she really is a vile human being.
Thought she was going to write draft on it again …an absolute disgusting person she’s becoming daily with this mocking of mental health GROW UP and show some consideration for people who are as I’ve said a million times SUFFERING out there DAILY without you taking the piss out of this illness !!

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Years ago I worked part time because of childcare....I worked nights and the hubby days so there was always someone at home....sometimes in the holidays I managed about 3 hours sleep before I went back for another 12.5 hour shift. When my son was older I worked fulltime and did a degree in my own time, travelled 140 mile round trip once a week to take my elderly mother shopping, ran a home etc etc etc.....Claire doesn't know the meaning of tired....I've been so tired I've cried....and I'm sure there's plenty of us working mothers who can relate....thank goodness I did work hard as it meant I could retire before I was 55!!!
I had a letter not long ago saying the year I can retire is 2062 😫 maybe I need to just quit and be a beg on tiktok. That would be a lot more fun than my highly stressful job 😂

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
So she got a threat about her house and she isn't scared or bothered but was nervous talking to papa blaze, couldn't go on lives because she was scared but she isn't scared about threats being made against her family home where her three kids live. This narcissist is unbelievable

WE DO NOT CONDONE THREATS AGAINST ANYONE BEGBARE BEFORE TATTLE GETS THE BLAME

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick