Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
The scratches look just like what I used to have on my legs regularly....after my dog jumped up!!! Now the scratches I have regularly are on my hands...from "fighting"....the cats 😹
I was just going to say that, when I had a much bigger dog she would jump up at me when she got excited seeing me.

Reactions: 5

Tinker

We kinda need to win this battle to get up the leader board so if you can send clapper boards ….. BEGGY BEGGY TRAMP!!

nathan25

VIP Member
I have just got in so catching up. Didn’t she do any battles at tea time? As she’s dropped to 41st place now? She wanted to finish top ten dinner time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
What’s rattled Andy’s cage? He tried calling James Hardy twice 😂 Didn’t like that yet again his wife has been exposed for the lying cow she is?
It may have been DHB. She’s talking about lives and James doesn’t do lives

brahhh

VIP Member
Why another pointless video you’ve said your posting drafts on the last one 🤷🏼‍♀️ Get over yourself !
That’s no draft same as the other one in the blue T-shirt so she happened to use the same sound as skanky did on his today what a coincidence 🤣🤣bullshit she’s posted all 3 today no drafts 😂

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Thats a very accurate guess . Thats exactly what they're befuddled brains think. We know better because we are normal people. They think they are talking to children. No way will it go in they're favour its bollox and we know it is and now trucker has done his live it proves all where all the fake accounts are coming from with a little help from a certain other unstable individual 😉
Oh ive not seen that either i seem to be missing a lot today, im watching another loon.