Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melissa432

Has she been on live today? I’ve just caught up with new thread, after I’ve been quiet for last few days

Reactions: 5

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
Claire I dare you to spell ‘prerogative’ without looking it up 😂. Is it from your word of the day toilet paper?
Thats hilarious😂

Ding ding we have a winner 🏆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I just joined she was going mental with baseball bat saying that he’d called somebody but won’t answer him I think it’s about James videos from what I can gather 😳
It is go see James's insta post after what she said about eating meat at lent time ha ha

IR0201

VIP Member
We need some thread suggestions soon. My brain isn’t working so I can’t contribute 😂

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Oh ffs 🤣🤣🤣 she’s had some blood tests back which say she may be diabetic, well she is diabetic.
The shitshow continues 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Someone said about Claire and TikTok on the video she posted earlier it’s part of Claire’s routine and said "not exactly that easy when the routine helps the family also. She does what’s best for her" How does it help the family? From what we’ve seen TikTok has had an negative effect on that family
Which means being dismissive of her kids and feeding them crap is part of her routine too!

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Oh goody more passata, chicken & pasta monstrosities :sick::sick::sick:
No... she has the new air fryer to ruin food with now...pretty sure she cant cook mounds of slimy, cold, glutinous pasta in that....but she can shove frozen family sized lasagna in it for the kids 🤣🤣

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
She’s scraping the barrel same as the other partner in crime so staged the pair of them …tho I noticed the woman who was on live this morning that sandys partner said her account banned in video very odd ??

• Wow