Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Was Sharon from Florida sending gifts in the competition? All I have seen is her mods and a little bit from Sandy and a few straggly followers sending stuff

Reactions: 6

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Her and her midget husband are an absolute pair of losers. Their poor kids, 2 grown ups shouting at a phone .

• Wow
Reactions: 6

lululalalulu

VIP Member
POF my ass. Why would Andy be looking on there for?
They get stranger by the day this family. Must you sign up to find someone on a dating site? I’m sure you have to and can’t search.
She’s probably lying AGAIN or she put herself on there and Andy have found out.
You definitely have to sign up I just looked :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Debas

VIP Member
When she does that shit dance and shrugs her shoulders up she looks like the honey monster that outfit does not do you any favours beggy just saying ya know what I mean ?

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Not a job for everybody for example ...If you are an arse and no one likes you. If you are gonna suffer a bout of MH after every competition. If you are going to accept gifts and financially groom children.
Say it louder for those at the back ❤

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Why is she so smug today? 😖 I don’t know why she’s excited for Mankey’s live either because people won’t forget she’s just as bad as him and is involved with the begging and taking off minors
My guess is she thinks we will all be put in our place and thats the end of it and they will continue what they have been doing for the past whatever.
Just a guess.

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Just seen Ava mentioning tattle we are voicing our opinions not trolling did Thomas let children gift did he interact with children at past
My friend was like her the mental health crisis team were called her child was brought to me to look after social services involved these day cannot take risk with children around mental health so she needs to think before she post all the depression stuff on Facebook her lessers child has a account surely he be really effected your suppose to protect children not flood all of it on social media get the help if you are genuine if not be careful you don’t get reported
sorry tik tok not Facebook x