Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melissa432

Are you ready for the latest vile lie?

If you were really at the point of needing the crisis team you wouldn't be going live and posting on tiktok, you Claire are the reason genuine people can't get the help they need.
She’s doing it for an attention. Waiting for police to come and knock my door 😩

Reactions: 6

nathan25

VIP Member
I noticed carebeg commenting on mummy Gascogne videos yesterday or day before then I was looking at her videos and carebeg have copied some of them.
The way mummy done hers snd put writing over the top well beg has done the same. Probably hoping for loads of likes as mummy Gas got 35,000 on videos and beg can’t even get 800 🤣🤣

She was waiting for crises team but on TikTok commenting on videos. Like she is the first to comment on all of Mankeys - I don’t think you would be sitting on TikTok if your mental Health was that bad 😡
Crises team must of thought she was fine after “ The phone call” as she’s back on TikTok today either her “Drafts”

I follow a young lady on TikTok with MH she’s been in hospital detained a few times. She’s out now. She’s so lovely she do ho live now and again but don’t post videos about it or go around telling everyone. If she is on live and not feeling it she just apologised and leaves. None of this posting fake video shit and she also don’t sit on social media all day every day.

Carebeg only Removed that video as ave knew social services would see.

To late beg we got screen recordings

I would never report anyone to social services but I think I’m going to have to as she’s not all there. Them poor kids are seeing her mum basically lie just to gain followers and gifts.
They are eating beans and toast and get chucked on computers all day.
Imagine how Nathan felt being in school and seeing his mum put up a video she’s waiting fir crises team!! Or even worse his friends saying to him “ Have you seen what your mum had put up”
She’s disgusting!!

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I noticed carebeg commenting on mummy Gascogne videos yesterday or day before then I was looking at her videos and carebeg have copied some of them.
The way mummy done hers snd put writing over the top well beg has done the same. Probably hoping for loads of likes as mummy Gas got 35,000 on videos and beg can’t even get 800 🤣🤣

She was waiting for crises team but on TikTok commenting on videos. Like she is the first to comment on all of Mankeys - I don’t think you would be sitting on TikTok if your mental Health was that bad 😡
Crises team must of thought she was fine after “ The phone call” as she’s back on TikTok today either her “Drafts”

I follow a young lady on TikTok with MH she’s been in hospital detained a few times. She’s out now. She’s so lovely she do ho live now and again but don’t post videos about it or go around telling everyone. If she is on live and not feeling it she just apologised and leaves. None of this posting fake video shit and she also don’t sit on social media all day every day.

Carebeg only Removed that video as ave knew social services would see.

To late beg we got screen recordings

I would never report anyone to social services but I think I’m going to have to as she’s not all there. Them poor kids are seeing her mum basically lie just to gain followers and gifts.
They are eating beans and toast and get chucked on computers all day.
Imagine how Nathan felt being in school and seeing his mum put up a video she’s waiting fir crises team!! Or even worse his friends saying to him “ Have you seen what your mum had put up”
She’s disgusting!!
I watch 2 girls on TikTok with really bad MH. One lives in an assisted living type house/unit. She comes off for ages at a time and also documents when she’s bad, her rooms bad etc. The other has been in an institution a few times.. these are women with real MH problems and I’ve learnt a lot of coping mechanisms from them.

brahhh

VIP Member
Yep that was the really vile scarebare telling Andy to shut up and I’ll do the talking
Poor kids neighbours with the loud music no consideration but hey she don’t give the gifters any BLOCKS them !!!!!

melissa432

It boils my piss how they sit there to talk load of shit. I don’t get it no more. Tom and Claire even Andy need to f
SHES TAKEN THAT VIDEO DOWN NOW WHY REMOVE UT IF YOUR RAISING AWARENESS AND YOUR SUFFERIBG COS SHE WANTS HER 85K!!!!!!!!!!!
She did what?! What the hell?

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Right.....out in the open....I go very few places....but I do go to the pub twice a week....early doors as I stress in crowds....and it's my sons pub...and I know all the staff and lots of the regulars....they all know I like to sit "away" from other people....this is since Covid....as an ex nurse and having lots of friends (GPs, consultants, nurse managers, ICU sisters, A&E sisters) who have worked through this shit show and have been honest about the situation, my fear of catching it isnt paranoia, it's real life. Anyway...Thursday is my tea out night....so, from a very quiet pub....Happy St Patricks Day.....and I had salt and pepper chicken strips and salt and pepper chips on my "sharing" platter....but they didnt look like Beggys version 🤣🤣
Omg those salt & pepper chips 😍😍😍😍 we had to fakeaway our Chinese coz a real one just isn’t in our budget 🙈 didn’t taste as good but I was proud of it and enjoyed it 😋 just couldn’t make chicken balls or sweet and sour sauce 🤣 so we had Chinese curry sauce, salt and pepper chips and chicken fried rice 😋

View attachment 1132269

Who you laughing and calling a bellend big man??

pathetic, probably hiding behind his wife as he wrote that as he about 5”8
Wow and he has the fuckin cheek to call others a bully!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart