Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
So a wrap with bacon and an egg cooked in the air fryer 🤮🤮🤮🤮 no thanks
You could not pay me to eat one of those wraps. 1 small wrap is 94 cals, medium 144 and large 218. WW are 107. I have Warburton Bagel around 120 cals each maybe 130 not sure now but guess which i enjoy everyday.

Reactions: 5

brahhh

VIP Member
This has to be on of the funniest TikToks she’s ever done
Crazy for her?
I guess if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em
Has he given up work or just on the down low to make sure the Universal Credit still rolls in?
The size of their heads compared
She’s a legend in her own mind
View attachment 1129108
Guess that was from your drafts from yesterday in the stained hoodie you were wearing…. aww how cute 🤣🤢

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
I had a friend who has
Big Tattle family love to you....I hope things improve soon for you....and you manage to get some input from the crisis team ❤❤
Love ❤ to you xxx

Sounds lush....I use Mayflower chinese curry sauce...I buy it in B&M....and make chicken curry. I do sticky ribs sometimes too....next step salt and pepper ribs lol.
How do you make salt pepper chips sound so good lol

Oh and the video gone lol

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
I want her to battle someone so i can go into their live and gift them so they will shout out thank you bigboocrew 😂😂
I’ll keep an eye out… she wants top 3, so let’s see how long and late she will go… I’ll race back here quicker than a Scarebear second

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Tinker

These four are just cringe ….. guys guys come on tap tap tap 🥴🥴 send us those clapper boards we need those we need them come on guys come on🤮🤮🤮

brahhh

VIP Member
I feel sick baseball bat got his top off 🤢 listen to the words yeah your scared of the mad bitch been reading HEAR 😂😂😂

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
Hey guys sorry if I’m all over the place I have been terrible finally got a doc app for them to turn round and say I need to wait till he talks to my psychiatrist it’s a joke but anyway hope you guys are all good and carebear you are such a liar bpd my ass she boils my blood with her lies
It’s terrible trying to get seen for mental health hope you get sorted soon ♥ She must be on good terms with her doctor mental health team because she’s getting star treatment with appointments 🤔 tho she’s blatantly mocking mental health 🤬

• Angry

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Omg those salt & pepper chips 😍😍😍😍 we had to fakeaway our Chinese coz a real one just isn’t in our budget 🙈 didn’t taste as good but I was proud of it and enjoyed it 😋 just couldn’t make chicken balls or sweet and sour sauce 🤣 so we had Chinese curry sauce, salt and pepper chips and chicken fried rice 😋
Sounds lush....I use Mayflower chinese curry sauce...I buy it in B&M....and make chicken curry. I do sticky ribs sometimes too....next step salt and pepper ribs lol.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Tik tok is broken they are on the phone to each other, shame 😂😂😂

Oh the comments are off? I’ve only just gone on, how come they are off?

mumz

VIP Member
Look how she shouts at Andy absolutely disgusting. She’s literally going to cry because she’s loosing 🤣🤣 she’s so angry. Did anyone see she had a big warning across her screen and she’s had two health warnings tonight. Everyone must be relieving her.
What did she get a warning for?

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
And hames
If you click on the share button on the right hand corner while on a live then settings then switch on the PiP come off the app it will keep it on the phone and you can use your phone and have the live in the corner
the circle button lol xx

• Heart