Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madamex

VIP Member
Tom is talking about all the kids following them. Not 100% clear on what he is going to do about it.

Reactions: 6

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
That guinea pig water bottle in the background sounds empty usually to me when it’s loud (the bit inside that stops it leaking) is a sign it needs refilling

• Sad
  • Angry

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
I can’t believe what crap she’s coming out with she’s trying not go to bed 😳 singing her head off white teeth filter on today scarebare 🦷 🤣

Where from off her ear 🤣
Looks like she actually washed her hair. So I'm assuming it's from the grease she washed off

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
The scratches look just like what I used to have on my legs regularly....after my dog jumped up!!! Now the scratches I have regularly are on my hands...from "fighting"....the cats 😹

• Wow
  • Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I don’t know how tik tok can say no violations they are not protecting vunerable at all on this apt the video this morning was a low blow to any real mental health self Harmers they hid the scars not dance around like that and what’s worst is she really thinks people believe her
Yep mine came back no violation too 😡😡😡

• Angry

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Noooooo 🤣🤢
[/QUOTE
I would like to reply to this I would comment on post but I would get blocked
I work 40 hours a week I don’t beg on a social media platform or post 500 depressing videos for attention gosh I remember the days when tik tok was fun you need to get over yourself it rather boring now take a leaf out of Shan’s book and stop posting stupid all about me tik toks god will judge you ok love

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
She was practically having sex with that chicken, the sounds she was making when it came out of the oven

• Haha
  • Sick

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Looks like I missed someone putting 50p in the dickhead midget's baseball bat. Bless him.

• Haha