Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
Apparently they’re changing her meds again in a few weeks… I am on a lot of medication and I always have to take them for a while before they’re changed. Firstly because they take a while to actually get into your system and start to work. Secondly because you need to give them time once they are properly in your system to see if they help or you have any side affects. Thirdly, depending on the dose they can’t just stop one and start another, you have to gradually come off of them.

So begbare, I call bullshit 🤥 I guess it could be true as she does seem to get treatment as if she were the Queen of England from the NHS 😂 but I don’t like her so I’m calling bullshit anyway 🥰
She’s such a pathological LIAR forgets what she’s said changed her tablets lying again change her name to Pinocchio 🤥🤥more fitting

What she’s making? 😕
Shit wraps disguised as pizza 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6

brahhh

VIP Member
She’s now getting the help she needs she’s saying when we’ve said on here amazing how she gets her appointments LYING about the other appointments standing there lying as per usual … who wants cooking tips off her & her shit meals 🤣🤣

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
So they’ve told her not to step away from social media the mental health team do I believe that NO load of bullshit yet again 🤣🤣
Precisely how embarrassing that I quote a mental health worker told you that 🤣🤣

I must say tho what made me laugh her having her coffee with baseball bat she said it’s the SMALL things in life he got a mention you got that right small 🤣🤣
Why would anyone need reminding they are a good mum Jesus Wake up your 15 year old seen you say you tried to Un alive yourself on a social media platform is that what good mums do ? Tom manley spoke to Ava awfully on a live you didn’t say a word is that what good mums do cause if it was me he would have been told to leave ! My eldest loss his dad when he was 9 and you know what I protected him every day when my mental health was low because I’m a good mum he was the reason I picked myself up I’m sick of mental health card being thrown you don’t need to be told your a good mum do you ? You should know you are by your actions if you need reassuring something isn’t right as a opinion not a troll
What reason do you click on if their under 18 but over 13? Found a girl straight away who is only 15 following. He isn’t checking. Her profile says her age 🙄
Good gosh go watch them there’s no excuse for being stinking

Obviously seen dhb video of stinking video lol

Last edited:

brahhh

VIP Member
View attachment 1134838

Of course is another DRAFT you keep telling yourself that 🙄
She’s even sent laughing faces on mankys post expect a live tomorrow 😂😂

I noticed carebeg commenting on mummy Gascogne videos yesterday or day before then I was looking at her videos and carebeg have copied some of them.
The way mummy done hers snd put writing over the top well beg has done the same. Probably hoping for loads of likes as mummy Gas got 35,000 on videos and beg can’t even get 800 🤣🤣

She was waiting for crises team but on TikTok commenting on videos. Like she is the first to comment on all of Mankeys - I don’t think you would be sitting on TikTok if your mental Health was that bad 😡
Crises team must of thought she was fine after “ The phone call” as she’s back on TikTok today either her “Drafts”

I follow a young lady on TikTok with MH she’s been in hospital detained a few times. She’s out now. She’s so lovely she do ho live now and again but don’t post videos about it or go around telling everyone. If she is on live and not feeling it she just apologised and leaves. None of this posting fake video shit and she also don’t sit on social media all day every day.

Carebeg only Removed that video as ave knew social services would see.

To late beg we got screen recordings

I would never report anyone to social services but I think I’m going to have to as she’s not all there. Them poor kids are seeing her mum basically lie just to gain followers and gifts.
They are eating beans and toast and get chucked on computers all day.
Imagine how Nathan felt being in school and seeing his mum put up a video she’s waiting fir crises team!! Or even worse his friends saying to him “ Have you seen what your mum had put up”
She’s disgusting!!
She’s the biggest clown on tiktok 🤡

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
Nobody looking at you just watching you make a show of yourself yet again 😡

Oh god to close looking at that mug

brahhh

VIP Member
I can’t believe what crap she’s coming out with she’s trying not go to bed 😳 singing her head off white teeth filter on today scarebare 🦷 🤣

She’s lost half a stone lololololololol
Where from off her ear 🤣

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
And the BITCH is back on live singing and laughing let’s see who she has on lives only people she knows no doubt 🤣 BEGGING AGAIN you need more than the GYM a whole personality needs a change luv is what you need !!!!!!

And the BITCH is back on live singing and laughing let’s see who she has on lives only people she knows no doubt 🤣 BEGGING AGAIN you need more than the GYM a whole personality needs a change luv is what you need !!!!!!
How interested is she in his diet not one bit 😡just collecting the gifts vile specimen

Last edited:
  • Angry

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
She’s now getting the help she needs she’s saying when we’ve said on here amazing how she gets her appointments LYING about the other appointments standing there lying as per usual … who wants cooking tips off her & her shit meals 🤣🤣
She just said her happy pills are working how bloody appropriate you bloody liar you just think you're back on track for the money. Yes you are a shit cook that chicken will be bone dry and stick in your gullet. Its hardly cooking really is it.

brahhh

VIP Member
This guy Dave saying he’s had his socks on 3 years a bit like SKANKYS wife’s hoodie then she’s catching up

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
The latest video you don’t like me yet you find the time to watch every thing I do 🤣 she’s basically describing herself & baseball bat watching on HEAR and on Instagram 🤣🤣

I’m sorry to say but going to say it 🤣 I think they were both handed the ugly card baseball bat & skanky 🤣my bad
She so silly she doesn’t realise 90 percent of ppl watch cause of the way she is drama drama drama

mumz

VIP Member
And that rant my dear friends shows how great these miracle pills are she pops
From SH to fighting the world in the blink of an eye

• Heart
  • Haha