Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Yes Claire it is ok for people to sit and talk about you and Tom because we don’t agree with the begging and taking money off children and the kids and you need to be called out and held accountable for it xoxo
That should’ve said ‘and the lies’ not ‘and the kids’ ffs 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Reactions: 6

nathan25

VIP Member
Good morning my fellow #bigboocrew! Just back home after doing a coffee and cake morning at the village pub in aid of helping Ukraine. Now to catch up. So hold on, they got 80 or 100 which is it?!
Morning, they got £80 for both of them. They are going to take the lucky winner for a Parma and stand outside the chip shop. How exciting!

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
Shouting at baseball bat like a banshee grow some balls man 🤣

She’s literally tripled in weight white isn’t your colour luv try black more slimming like a plastic bag … your only keeping live for more GIFTS

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
I would like to know where she lives as the mental health support where she lives is amazing there’s people living with mental health and living in silence with no help or support, and isn’t it funny her MH only appeared when she was called out for begging wish I could pick and choose when my MH deteriorates she’s making a mockery of it and it’s pissing people off
Precisely no way on earth has she been able to get this from mental health resources like she’s some priority ! She’s one compulsive lying attention seeking fake BEG & yes she picks & chooses when to pull the mental health card out 😡