Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Im so confused :ROFLMAO: just scrolling through then and everyones the same .might need to update mine as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Edunn

VIP Member
Yes 🙌 the why should she leave comment is spot on she definitely stepped way to far with the scar video 🤮 and to be fair I think lots will ring social services now tik tok is about fun

Definetly removed it as check my report no violation so I guess James giving out social services details has made her remove but I do think people will report as that’s was so bad her doing that
I reported it and no violation tiktok are a joke

• Angry

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I stick to how my Mum cooked meat and two veg or more with gravy when cooking for children it seems to work better they can see what they are eating.

• Heart

Atttttccc

I've been on begbare and mankeys love neither one of them or their partners look happy !!

Making sure we all know andys hers today, after people wanted to see more of him on the live the other night 😂 she kept saying "they want you andy not me"

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Is she still on her “diet”? She probably had her entire daily cals just in Costa earlier.
Oh silly me, I forgot, she’s got a super power where she can eat an enormous amount of crap and takeaways every week and still lose 2 stone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

nathan25

VIP Member
Just seen poker Instagram Oh wow 😳
Mankey telling his boys mum and people they he’s “ Famous” 🤣🤣
I’m glad someone have spoke with the boys mum, I hope the other one knows Tom chucks him on the PlayStation when he stays as mankey to busy trying to get gifts!
Them kids spend far too much time thrown in-front of screens same as carebegs!

I noticed if you look at Lucy sons eyes watch what he does!
My neighbours son spends all his time on computers and he does the exact same thing with his eyes. She took him to doctors and they said it’s from where he’s having to much screen time.

Watch the video it’s about 17 down. Maybe he needs glasses too. I feel so sorry for the kids! Tom treats Lucy’s daughter better but seems to hardly bother with her son 🥺
If you watch the what’s for tea tonight sweet cheeks couple days ago in pub too look how he asked Lucy and Ruby what they got and he quickly goes on to her son and answers for him. 😡
He’s disgusting!!

Attachments

• Angry

brahhh

VIP Member
Could they not just have done a joint video on their joint account & saved 1more 💩 video in circulation. Also, we won't mention the dodgy spelling 😉

P. S good to see how well the time away from the app is going😴
Capital “A” in becAuse I’m lost with that one 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha