Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Nooo now you have said this .i cant unsee the connection :ROFLMAO: she does look like her
It was the time she said she looked like Julia Roberts and someone put a pic of big boo. I think it may have been @mumz ? Ever since its all i, see. Even more so with that outfit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

busdriver89

VIP Member
Any recent updates on the Manley family hoodies being made? A fellow Tiktoker friend of mine ordered during pre-orders. Still haven't received. Was told no jumpers were being made until the website is sorted ( hopefully beginning of March) unless they wanted to pay extra money and get an embroidered one.. were now almost mid March and still nothing. She messaged scare on the 8th march via FB and it's not even delivered to her🙄
I haven't been following since Lucy ruined lasagna by using fucking lettuce leafs or whatever it was😂 so was just coming to ask if anything else has been mentioned about jumpers. If not she said she isn't even going to cancel she will just get a refund back from the fraud team at her bank and log the payment as fraud!!
They’ve said no there not doing them a few times now.

IR0201

VIP Member
Claire I dare you to spell ‘prerogative’ without looking it up 😂. Is it from your word of the day toilet paper?

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
Live now still boring, says she wants to get 85k by Friday didn't she say that last week and the week before lol
No doubt skanky is in there Christ she needs to stop mocking mental health !!! All she’s bothered about is numbers fake as F#CK

brahhh

VIP Member
I don’t know how tik tok can say no violations they are not protecting vunerable at all on this apt the video this morning was a low blow to any real mental health self Harmers they hid the scars not dance around like that and what’s worst is she really thinks people believe her
I don’t get how tiktok works I really don’t what they allow for some post & not others the idiots that follow her & believe her they’ve seriously got issues themselves 😳

I thought Jacob had to have a special plate where nothing touches
Well done though Scare on the kids getting a proper meal and not just beans on toast
We’ve been asking you to do this for months
Yep no special plate this evening was there 🤔

View attachment 1136792

Love how the kids get one slice and baseball and scarebare get 3

fucking hog !! 🐷😡
Oink oink 🐷🐷

• Haha

Edunn

VIP Member
Piss off HEAR she is with the next video of bull shit proper filming no drafts yeah we all believe you NOT & you got the crisis team out yet 99% out there can’t what makes you so special I’m dying to know the magic secret ??? Yet your calling people trolls on the app ….Not filmed for the last 4/5 days think you’d better take a look back at your videos & going lives you know when you were laughing and joking and being cocky with people or did I imagine all this 🤔 admit it your missing your income from gifts so you’ll be live very soon gifts on 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
The vilest of the vile human beings.

these kids need taking off her and putting in a place of safety - she is not capable of looking after them
I would like to know where she lives as the mental health support where she lives is amazing there’s people living with mental health and living in silence with no help or support, and isn’t it funny her MH only appeared when she was called out for begging wish I could pick and choose when my MH deteriorates she’s making a mockery of it and it’s pissing people off

brahhh

VIP Member
Someone made a Plenty Of Fish account in Claire’s name, it was probably her or she’s lying as she got an email about it 🤔
Oh dear she’s pathetic likeky baseball bat midget himself he wants rid 🤣 god sorry imagine her face popping up run for your life guys 🤣🤣

How fake is the yawning 🥱 tho I’m decking 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
And just like that, CockyBare is back, I guess a day at the beach & arcades is costly business....
Definitely now the idiots that gift her are paying for another day out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Nothing wrong with her right now is there 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬
Never is …amazing what a day of self pity & fake ass videos gives her a big power surge of sarcasm and bitchy comments let’s give her a round of applause 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 For pulling it out the bag again

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I have a sneaking suspicion that she may have got wind of Ben’s live, it was hilarious when he started his rant (which is basically what we have all been saying). Apologies, I wasn’t able to type or screen record at the time, but he called her boring, a bell end, washed up and lacked originality, said how can she call herself a content creator when she doesn’t create & either just copies other people or does stupid lip syncing videos. He couldn’t understand a while back, she said she was a big fan of his but wouldn’t go live with him as she had ‘social anxiety’, which he couldn’t understand, as at the time she had over 300 people in her live & he had just over 100. He said it’s funny how today she was happy to go live with all & sundry & that social anxiety is not something that you can just pick & choose to have it. He also mentioned that around the time she slagged off his hoodies she blocked him!!
:poop:
Loved Ben today & his bantz with Mumz 😂

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
I just sen her on line begging again telling everyone she only needs 250 clapper boards 😡 come on guys, Fank you guys, so now she wants to be 38 yesterday she said she’s finishing top 3 🤣🤣🤣 she’s gone off now as she’s shaken and needs food. I’m sure she’s not long had breakfast? I haven’t even ate yet only had two coffees. Going to grab lunch now and get ready to watch the rugby!
I hope DHB is back on tonight to over take these disgusting begs!
Why can’t they see they are hated? I feel so sorry for Sandy 🥺
Hope he does too pair if beggy
Think Tom is a compulsive liar he just said he hasn’t had fish and chips for ages lol he had last week didn’t he
Yeah, they were in the car, ...the bloody dick head😱

nathan25

VIP Member
She’s well excited for Mankeys live tonight, wouldn’t surprise me if she gets in his box and acts all sad saying she’s being bullied too.