Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Evening tattlers, reading through what some of you are dealing makes me so angry at how she’s either a)abusing a service so overwhelmed when she’s a fraud b) mocking mental health full stop. I sincerely hope things can only get better for you. I’ve been awol as had orthodontist, workman here doing repairs from the storm we had, and general life and shit. But I missed ya! Scarebear needs to get a grip, and realise she’s the only common denominator in all of this. And Baseball bat is an enabler… nothing good ever comes from this. The last tiktok she did is utterly distasteful,cringeworthy
and terrible acting. Don’t give up your day job love, oh sorry you haven’t got one have you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

brahhh

VIP Member
Ahh bless after a few rough days what happened scarebare?? Oh yes the competition didn’t go well or the auction 🤦🏼‍♀️ So baseball bat has gone & got you an air fryer from gift money no doubt 🤷🏼‍♀️… in reality he wants something decent to eat instead of cold pasta,rice and wraps for tea 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I just don’t get her, she says she’s depressed and going off for a bit and then makes more tik toks, like what is the point? I’d be absolutely embarrassed for my kids if I sat doing fake depression videos on tik tok for a bit of sympathy. My eldest is only a year younger than Nathan, she’d probably disown me if I was making up crap like this!

• Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
I find it really odd how God is brought up when suits, for such a God fearing devout Catholic, it's strange how Ash Wednesday came & went, there didn't appear to be any sign of attending a service to receive Ashes. If memory serves me right (or even if I was to hazard a guess) they:
A) Consumed food, when all adults are in fact expected to fast on Ash Wednesday.
B) Appear to be consuming meat every Friday since, when in fact it is expected that everyone from the age of 14 up should abstain from eating meat every Friday of Lent.
But hey ho, I guess this is also the same person that gave up crisps for Lent (managed to give them up on Wednesday & was on camera eating them by Saturday).
Unfortunately Scarebear, I don't have a hotline to God (you may have one, alongside your hotline to the police, mental health team & Mr. Mankey), but I'm pretty sure that acting pious does not gain brownie points with the man above.
Please climb down from your pharisaic high horse & just stop with the 💩

• Heart
  • Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Claire I’m thinking it’s time for a BPD video this afternoon?? We know you’re in HEAR 😉😉

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
When my children were younger they had so much going on every day I never had time to think about myself, as a mother the children come first. I never had a husband who done anything for me but that's another story. Clair, get a hobby, learn to drive, do some classes outside the house anything to stop you being so self absorbed.

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Just catching up and I took a look at her video I absolutely fuming and disgusted!
I am 100% phoning social services Monday morning for a welfare check on them kids. I will be telling them and can also send them the videos and the one she took down saying she was waiting for the crises team.
That video showing scars have gone a step to far.
Imagine turning up at the school gates Monday being talk of the town.
I hope her kids teachers see it too.
Nathan and Jacob is on TikTok so will see that video. She’s sick in the head!!

If social media is making you that bad then LEAVE!!
Saying why should you leave something you love? What making videos to show kids your freshly cut scars?
You are sick in the head!
I’m sure social services will be very interested in all your videos and lies and you are clearly incapable of bringing up then children.

Just when I thought she couldn’t scoop any lower 😡
Andy us allowing this too. She’s just made a big mistake!
Also if she’s compulsive lying on social media then social services don’t believe a word she says!

• Heart

Debas

VIP Member
She cant even blame dhb this time his live was not about this pair of begs and if she wants to blame us then I feel violated I'm not gonna lie la.

If you dont like us block and move 😒 you don't bother taking our advice anyway so not much point in you reading hear.

mumz

VIP Member
Just sitting there yawning and feeling sorry for herself
Just flipping go back to bed and stop sharing your misery
E066461C-3122-4D9B-B40E-5AACE032BB18.jpeg

• Haha

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
I have a sneaking suspicion that she may have got wind of Ben’s live, it was hilarious when he started his rant (which is basically what we have all been saying). Apologies, I wasn’t able to type or screen record at the time, but he called her boring, a bell end, washed up and lacked originality, said how can she call herself a content creator when she doesn’t create & either just copies other people or does stupid lip syncing videos. He couldn’t understand a while back, she said she was a big fan of his but wouldn’t go live with him as she had ‘social anxiety’, which he couldn’t understand, as at the time she had over 300 people in her live & he had just over 100. He said it’s funny how today she was happy to go live with all & sundry & that social anxiety is not something that you can just pick & choose to have it. He also mentioned that around the time she slagged off his hoodies she blocked him!!
:poop:

• Heart
  • Wow

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Honestly if she’s getting to that point she needs help.. 100% if she was getting it then they’d have told her to delete all sm for a while. Come off her phone and just be with people that love her

c.tingz

VIP Member
Exactly @mumz they come HEAR for their content, we aren’t the trolls/bullies, we’re the scriptwriters

Claire just to let you know you’ve not done BPD vid in a few days

Let’s do a script now You’re sat in front of the window, gazing out, (put the rain filter on and fight song in the background) lip sync it and duet a BPD video of your choice

GO !!
🤣🤣🤣
E858C9F5-4AE7-4D5D-B2D8-04AA51C42B2B.jpeg

12 mins ago she’s done a BPD VIDEO !! ( She’s didn’t stick to the script )

Hey Claire, I’m a huge fan 🤣 everyone at TATTLE thought you stopped reading HEAR

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Mental health platinum card, Andy Pandy still thinks he's hard. Tik Tok reputation is the only thing that's scarred.

• Haha
  • Heart
Did she really just say to Tom.. Yes I will do the fundraising tonight for melmoon as its such a sad cause but then asked are we still doing the leader board comp 😠

• Wow
  • Angry

NannyNelly

VIP Member
That is so true! I worry about anything & everything 😔
Hope your gorgeous boy was ok x
He's fine....back home with his brothers....I did notice the other day he has a bottom canine tooth missing....so I've been stressing over that too!!! He's a rescue cat from a feral colony....I've had him just over 2 years... he only started sitting on my knee a couple of months ago hence me not noticing till this week....anyway, its fully healed and no sign of tooth remnants....the vet said it could have been missing when I got him 🙄🙄 My other two I rescued from bins in Greece when I lived there.

• Heart

Debas

VIP Member
Really bad pathological liar who videos her own shit then lies about it constantly. You need a good memory to be a good liar but not in her case she can just watch previous videos which tells me 1 thing SHE US FUCKING STUPID ! We have seen you palm the kids off on meds on a live tubby touchy Tom picking up your daughter strangers you just met on the internet welcomed into your children's homes to stay overnight fucking idiot.

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Tom is talking about all the kids following them. Not 100% clear on what he is going to do about it.
Quite simple really....start going through your followers and block the ones you think are underage and change your settings so you have to approve every new follower. TBH Tom Tattle have reported hundreds of followers for you and got their accounts banned....its your account so take responsibility for it, you do fuck all else all day so you cant say you dont have time!!