Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Claires singing makes me want to stab myself in the ears with a screwdriver 😫😫😫

Thread suggestion:
She might have diabetes from all the crap she eats, she definitely has liarbetes, tattle have all the receipts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

melissa432

It is obvious they are putting it on themselves. STOP BLAMING EVERYONE or you don’t get it! 😅😅 what pairs of attention seekers

Debas

VIP Member
Imagine how nice it felt for the kids to all sit and eat together, be part of the family and not stuck at a table with microwave meal while they are home cooked food (I use that term loosely) but come on scarebeg.. you have to admit it felt nice? It’s not hard is it?
She put shir loads of pepper in the corn though then said she can't put pepper in the mash the kids won't like it ? Selfish bitch if that's why you dont usually include them in your home cooked meals add your pepper mustard yoghurt and other shit as condiments on your own plate and let them eat decent meals like you and baseball bat. Simples

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Did you see someone in comments ask why mods write in capitals?? Andy pandy straight on it answering back saying “because we do 🤣🤣” The idiot. He’s sitting in front room watching every comment! Why not delete all the kids watching you midget

That American woman gifting her silly woman
She’s sending gifts trying to encourage others too. Absolutely disgusting putting a wish list of gifts up.

• Haha
  • Angry

brahhh

VIP Member
I’ve just looked in on scarebare live I’ve come to the conclusion she literally is taking the piss now with mental health the way she’s smirking & to all those that genuinely suffer I feel for you knowing she’s behaving like this you are a disgrace ! What you doing today somebody asked STAYING ALIVE ???? REALLY do you know some people actually do have these feelings & yet your mocking AGAIN how your followers find this funny that your continuing to do this well says a lot about them also 🤬

Ok Claire, whatever you say…
Well that’s debatable isn’t it who’s mirror is she looking in ??

100% this I remember coming across a few of her earlier lives just cooking & chatting and it wasn't really my cup of tea but it wasn't offensive. Since she became an expert in all things a liar and a beg it's all gone tits up for her.
That’s when I first seen her as well now she’s well I can’t write it on HEAR

She’s one sad woman what she needs is a JOB nothing wrong with her sitting on a live talking to strangers so she’s able to mix with the public ….

Last edited:
  • Angry

lululalalulu

VIP Member
So many things i notice about begs I cannot do and she can,
I could never put myself on Tictok and go live regular, she says she worries about everything well I would certainly worry about people judging me and it would never happen.
I could never ever walk in that field alone because in my head im going to be attacked by a rapist or a mass murderer.
I could not go on a train alone.
I could not stay at a strangers house.
I could never ever have my home on show live from breakfast because i would worry about my family and myself with god knows whos watching.
Im not going to say she's not ill because i dont know.
I hear you. I can’t do anything she can. I can’t even tell you all on here as I’m too embarrassed.
However I know I’m a strong person & put my family before anything, including myself.
That thing is utterly vile 😡

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Can’t believe she be on her backside all day kids been at school and she making them beans on toast as a opinion I thinks that’s so bad
Just seen this...been working all evening, unlike them lazy feckers....made sure my family all had healthy tea though....made it before i went.....boils my piss...the lazy begging piece of shit...😡how can she feed her kids on beans on roast and make a "meal" for them?..just vile and quite frankly neglectful 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Debas

VIP Member
Can you even imagine having to spend any time at all with this woman never mind have to live with her. Shush a minute let me make a tiky toky 🤣😂😂 oh one sec I just had a great idea for a tiky toky. Let me put my pathetic face on for a tiky toky. Oh I'm feeling good let me just sing my fight song and make a tiky toky. Give us a break beggy or do some proper tiky tokys.

• Haha
  • Wow

IR0201

VIP Member
Scrolling through all of our posts and seeing all the new avatars is giving me LIFE 😂😂😂

• Haha

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Maybe it was Julia Roberts, after all, according to Scare, they do look quite alike 🤣🤣🤣.
As if anyone would be using her picture to catfish & they just so happen to know her email address too.... I wonder if the profile mentioned a penchant for country music singing Canadians 🤣
Ok Claire, whatever you say…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Ohhhhh domestic on line again . She shrunk Andy top in tumble dryer, he’s cleaning up
And putting all washing away. He says to her “ you told me yea would be done twenty mins ago” now it looks like it’s going to be another half hour 🤦‍♀️
The pasta been sat there cold for the last 35 mins.

Andy seems to do everything for her she don’t do anything.

Every time she don’t do Well on these competitions she plays this MH card.
She said on the last competition she was put on new meds then slipped up last week and said she hasn’t even spoke to a doctor 😡
Apparently she had a phone appointment Friday but she was live playing the duels for the game at 12 and said she’s only going as she was shakey from not eating. All
She does is LIE!!

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Message for the unkind souls well Claire it seems like they’ve only said to you what the "unkind souls" have been saying! Don't know what has been said elsewhere but sure on this thread we've said she needs help for her childrens sake
Made sure she got in the "reception 2" sign because reception 1 is the PIP assessment unit 😉

• Haha
  • Wow

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Andy being on live is for sympathy for Scare. He's doing the washing and making lunch while she's sat on her arse reading here and snooping in the live :LOL:

• Haha