Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
So hold on....Andy said why should Clare come off an app that she loves because of bullies, fair enough but she has said her and her home has now been threaded but she doesn't care?? Is she actually serious! So she loves the app more than she does her family and home.
I know what they are saying why should she come off but at the same time she needs to get her priorities in order surely!
Get off TT and get yourself mentally sorted out for a start and go from there, who can keep up with her from one day or video to the next even....its such peculiar behaviour!!

Reactions: 11

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Yes Claire it is ok for people to sit and talk about you and Tom because we don’t agree with the begging and taking money off children and the kids and you need to be called out and held accountable for it xoxo

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
There has definitely been several video calls the past 24 hours ;)

📲

SCARE: Tom I dunno what to do, the final holiday payment is due and the gifts are pretty much non existent, like my mental health problems (cue fake crying)

TOM: Claire calm down, I'll read Tattle now and get some ideas. (Reading....)
Claire it says here we should be giving more attention to our kids. I'll do a video playing football, sod what the boys mum says I'll get them on camera. The followers love all that family shit. Yeah we can take them out too, me & Lucy can take them out for a couple of hours and you and Andy do the same. Don't forget to get the kids in the videos and pretend your are all having an amazing time. They will lap that shit up.

Scare: (sniffs) Ok Tom we can do that, Andy will do as I say whatever. And then I'll chuck up a few vids about me struggling mentally, and one of me and Andy too. I have let my mask slip a bit Tom and they are questioning my mental health.

TOM: You know what you need to do Claire, say you are taking a little break and just keep posting sad videos of you staring. Even easier, find some videos and stitch them. Maybe tonight come live with us and act all spaced out and blame meds and DHB for the state your in.

SCARE: We really need to cancel DHB Tom. You need to ramp up the fake doxxing & harrassment. No one was bothered about the pizza, they rumbled you. Andy says ask Smithy about who he hired to do his car?

TOM: Right so after today, being out with the kids and sad videos, we get on live yeah. You do the off your nut routine and blame DHB & co, I'll act like the hero and front them all out on live and say how much hate we are getting and that we know for a fact it was a DHB minion who doxxed me as my mate in the old bill tracked the ISP. We can get Amy to go to in his live and cause shit, DHB will then call us fucking idiots, and all the kids will troll his live. Yeah that's a plan. The gifts will come rolling in after all that shit.

SCARE: Cancel his ass for good this time Tom or you can forget the holiday and young girls in bikinis.

TOM: (Staring with dribble running down his beard)

End call 📱

👏👏🤣🤣🤣 amazing - spot on hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Someone said about Claire and TikTok on the video she posted earlier it’s part of Claire’s routine and said "not exactly that easy when the routine helps the family also. She does what’s best for her" How does it help the family? From what we’ve seen TikTok has had an negative effect on that family

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Oooo dear begbare u have annoyed alot of people again by your fake video
I’m so glad this person was able to post this as they gifted even supported Claire numerous times and this person is a advocate for mental health and now that video will be seen a lot of times dhb team are not bully’s ! Or trolls they come with receipts

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
All the supportive lovey dovey stuff....Claire, you speak to him like shit most of the time, you roll your eyes behind his back, you order him about like he's your employee (most employees would tell you to fuck right off if you spoke to them the way you do Andy), you sit on your fat arse at home all day while he works then send him out running errands....shopping, fetching and carrying, taking the kids to school. You are a manipulative, narcissistic, selfish twat of a woman.

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I thought Jacob had to have a special plate where nothing touches
Well done though Scare on the kids getting a proper meal and not just beans on toast
We’ve been asking you to do this for months
Imagine how nice it felt for the kids to all sit and eat together, be part of the family and not stuck at a table with microwave meal while they are home cooked food (I use that term loosely) but come on scarebeg.. you have to admit it felt nice? It’s not hard is it?

• Heart

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Well clearly blue nose Michelle is as rubbish as her bluenose football team because she still hasn’t found my account 😂😂😂

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
I hope God forgives you for all your lying ways beggy. Your children shouldn't be removed because you have mental health it's because your dangerous either self harming for attention or lying about it is very dangerous behaviour both towards yourself and those around you. Whatever it is your trying to achieve isn't going to end well for you.

brahhh

VIP Member
This just came up on my fyp....cant quote the account as it's less than 10k.....but fucking wow!!!
Oh my god how low can this vile woman stoop down ! Asked to take the video down so she blocks her that’s the norm for her and baseball bat response tho …. Well all you people who support her this what your supporting 🤬🤬

• Angry

nathan25

VIP Member
Back live making CHICKEN curry but guess what the younger kids are having? Beans and toast 😳😳 absolutely disgusting- when will they ever have a normal healthy meal they been to school all day

• Wow
  • Sick

Faith61

VIP Member
It’s a bitter pill to swallow when you realise nobody wants to bid on you. Even when you pair up with Tom and offer a meal out
When you realise DHB has less followers but more supporters.
When DHB jumps 15 places in a couple of hours
When YOU have to sit online dawn til dusk to jump a couple of places
Thick as she is, even she should see realise nobody is interested and have seen right through the lot of them!!

NannyNelly

VIP Member
How vile....tipping the spud water into the slop, sorry curry!!! Someone asked about potatoes in curry...Gordon Ramsey Hale replied her dad was from Malaysia and she has an insight into curries....fuck off Claire....if you had an insight you'd know you gently fry the spices first to release the flavour and aromas....where are the onions? Never eaten curry with no onions personally.

Tonight I'm having chicken tacos (crispy taco shells) made with my own taco spice blend...grated cheese and salsa on top....I usually make my own salsa too, but today I cba.......I will have side salad with it too.

• Heart

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
She just said she could go into full commentary on what’s going on this was after someone said tea paid for by underage gifters, go on Claire, spill the tea ☕🍿

• Haha
Hey guys sorry if I’m all over the place I have been terrible finally got a doc app for them to turn round and say I need to wait till he talks to my psychiatrist it’s a joke but anyway hope you guys are all good and carebear you are such a liar bpd my ass she boils my blood with her lies

• Heart

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Thanks for all the messages and comments …. She had less than 100 comments across the 4 previous videos…. You ok hun?!

• Haha