Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
She is that obsessed that she can’t even take a break from posting. It’s bizarre behaviour 😳
Absolutely mind boggling she is take a break it’s laughable 🤦🏼‍♀️

Working on herself well make sure you do it it because your attitude stinks for one & mocking mental health is not good either ….think of the people out there that are actually suffering this awful illness on a daily basis not just when it suits the situations like yourself because you’ve lost a competition or your not getting the likes & comments on your videos Jesus wake up it’s all your own doing !

• Heart
Reactions: 11

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She actually does need help, help for her weird attention seeking behaviour. No normal person sits on an app making videos putting on a fake sad face for attention. She’s a grown woman with children to look after and she’s doing crap like this. So yeah carebear you do need help, because you are getting worse by the week. Your children do not deserve to be around your weird and fake behaviour.

• Heart

Debas

VIP Member
Can you imagine the conversation with children's services.
Claire..I'm a good mum it's all lies I am being bullied online and there making videos of when I made a video about cutting myself.
CS...OH right well we will we definitely look into that (goes off to watch said videos) ok we will be around to pick up the kids before you can feed them anymore shit and make them watch your confessions on tik tok.
Wake up Claire.

melissa432

Big hugs hun same here even my husband of 15yrs has never seen any of my cuts yrs ago I used to use a splint for arthritis so if I cut my arm I would put that on and My parents thought my arthritis was playing up definitely not something you parade on SM and do a dance at the same time . She probably read in hear about social services I've screen recorded that video and 1st thing Monday I'm phoning social services this is getting beyond a joke now she's a vile person and I whole heartily agree with someone who posted it looks like dog scratches !!
Bless you! It is hard isn’t it? Someone like her took mockery too far. It’s out of hand. Hope SS take it serious cos her kids suffer enough now. I suffer with arthritis for years I’m only 29. Flare ups is not nice isn’t it? 😫 I used to have splints, absolutely hated them so I haven’t used them for years now. Definitely not something to show off on SM it’s wrong especially SH it’s too triggering for everyone 🥺

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
I just looked at carebeg followers and the first 50 are mostly kids - also a lot of them are banned accounts that has been taken off 🤣🤣 if you delete the accounts that are banned Claire and all the kids you will probably only have 1000 left if that. Absolutely disgusting as someone of the children look about ten. I have just reported quite a few. She’s put who she follows on private. 🤣
Also I noticed one or two fake accounts that follow her, you can clearly see it’s her. Making up accounts now to try and build her following. A bit thick you beg when the accounts is only following you and Mankey family - is that the accounts you watch DHB on 🤣🤣

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She can't resist reading here 24/7 can she... Playing the God card again. Hun, you'd put "Him" with a capital H if you were truly religious. But it's just another false thing about you. I've said it before and I'll say it again - see you in hell 😘

Good way to drum up the sympathy. Can't have Mankey having all the gifts tonight can you.

• Heart
  • Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
I hope your all going over and sharing the love on her video that she just asked said I think it’s because I posted it late NO it’s because your continuing to MOCK mental health…. Now she’s giving out medical advice 😤😤😤😤😤 on live to another lady advice from her of all people 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
They know they’ll never win any competition it’s just so they can beg for the gifts they make me sick 🤢
So true! It’s just to fund them not working apart from Andy although it doesn’t seem to be a lot of “work” recently. What grates me is when she says “come on guys we are doing so well! We are nearly 38th, teamwork that is” . Really?! No it is scamwork. They are the ones PAYING for YOU to be on that leaderboard. What are you doing? Nothing. Scarebear aka Scambear

IR0201

VIP Member
Apparently they’re changing her meds again in a few weeks… I am on a lot of medication and I always have to take them for a while before they’re changed. Firstly because they take a while to actually get into your system and start to work. Secondly because you need to give them time once they are properly in your system to see if they help or you have any side affects. Thirdly, depending on the dose they can’t just stop one and start another, you have to gradually come off of them.

So begbare, I call bullshit 🤥 I guess it could be true as she does seem to get treatment as if she were the Queen of England from the NHS 😂 but I don’t like her so I’m calling bullshit anyway 🥰

lululalalulu

VIP Member
She's a cunt of the highest order!
Karma is coming for you nocarebear and your skanky friends!
I'll enjoy sitting back and watching you all get your just desserts 😈

• Heart