Carebare #18. Me, Me, Me, MeMe, Me, Me, Myself & I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm guys… she’s back on insta… and she’s kicking off about tattle … live tonight or tomorrow about it all and has sought legal advice 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do not understand this woman, why does she not get on with her life with her family?

Reactions: 10
Piss off as if she’s back and basically blaming it all on tattle. duck off claire you greedy narcissistic cameltoe beg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell 😂 was that even 24 hours? She can't stay away 😂
A few of you are featured on her posts too😂🥴 honestly it’s a forum for opinions and discussion on anything that people put out there…

Don’t like it? Then off you duck and actually parent the scatty bint.

• Heart
We’ve apparently pushed baseball to his limits, what am I reading, always someone else to blame beggy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We’ve apparently pushed baseball to his limits, what am I reading, always someone else to blame beggy 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly… always someone else’s fault. She reminds me of Chelsea Lee bloody Art, another one who won’t take any accountability, and guess what… her two sons won’t have anything to do with her …

I genuinely hope Nathan is okay, he seems like a nice lad from what I saw on her lives and videos. But bloody hell I feel actually sorry for them all having this witch as their mother. How on earth can she blame tattle, she is mind boggling honestly. I literally knew this was coming when baseball messaged mumz. What a way to deflect off your own crappy parenting than by blaming tattle. We aren’t the ones who belittled Nathan on live, we aren’t the ones who wouldn’t let a teenage lad have a shower, we aren’t the ones who wouldn’t give him a couple of quid, we aren’t the ones who embarrassed ourselves begging and battling on tik tok for gifts. We aren’t the ones who made him babysit their siblings on their holiday so we could sit on our fat lazy arse. We aren’t the ones showing off scars all over tik tok. We aren’t the ones giving our kids cheap crappy microwave meals or chicken nuggets by the bucket load whilst we are sat eating steaks, chicken breasts and vegetables. So Claire you and your bully of a husband piss off and control your own actions and sort your life out. Oh and change your stinking bedding!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh thought she didn’t read HEAR
While we’re at it then she says baseball bat has been pushed to the limit how about when HE THREATENED AND CALLED DHB A GROOMER all that’s still on HEAR to see …….think you pushed DHB to the limit with that
I genuinely hope Nathan is okay, he seems like a nice lad from what I saw on her lives and videos. But bloody hell I feel actually sorry for them all having this witch as their mother. How on earth can she blame tattle, she is mind boggling honestly. I literally knew this was coming when baseball messaged mumz. What a way to deflect off your own crappy parenting than by blaming tattle. We aren’t the ones who belittled Nathan on live, we aren’t the ones who wouldn’t let a teenage lad have a shower, we aren’t the ones who wouldn’t give him a couple of quid, we aren’t the ones who embarrassed ourselves begging and battling on tik tok for gifts. We aren’t the ones who made him babysit their siblings on their holiday so we could sit on our fat lazy arse. We aren’t the ones showing off scars all over tik tok. We aren’t the ones giving our kids cheap crappy microwave meals or chicken nuggets by the bucket load whilst we are sat eating steaks, chicken breasts and vegetables. So Claire you and your bully of a husband piss off and control your own actions and sort your life out. Oh and change your stinking bedding!
👏🏻👏🏻 Well said take control of your own actions scarebare don’t blame others for your PARENTING !!! And wasn’t long ago your bully husband was throwing threats around and calling someone a GROOMER on live all evidence is out there !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The posts she showed as an example, I cannot see what the problem was. We have all been kind and caring about the boy.
Its only Batty and Beggy no one likes and for good reason.

I have no words 😂 mumz have you taken legal advice after Andy threatened you ? X maybe a report to social services about his threats many people choose to put social media before their family’s so sad

I’ll say it louder for the people at the back…
TATTLE ARENT TO BALME FOR YOUR PARENTING!
TATTLE ARENT TO BLAME FOR YOUR CHILDS ACTIONS
we don’t control what he does or sees.. YOU DO!!

• Heart
Legal advice ? Oh tit here we go again 😂🤣😂 well I'm definitely not packing bags & getting excited about time off work again. Fool me once shame on me & all that & you beggy are definitely the fool in this HEAR scenario 😂🤣😂

Bring on the live though I've got beers in & could do with a giggle. Also mumz I know you were being nice & understanding but I'd say fuckem phone the police & report the bastard you have done nothing illegal he should not be sending threats.

• Haha
Legal advice ? Oh tit here we go again 😂🤣😂 well I'm definitely not packing bags & getting excited about time off work again. Fool me once shame on me & all that & you beggy are definitely the fool in this HEAR scenario 😂🤣😂

Bring on the live though I've got beers in & could do with a giggle. Also mumz I know you were being nice & understanding but I'd say fuckem phone the police & report the bastard you have done nothing illegal he should not be sending threats.
I’m still hiding in the loft from last time the police were called 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I think she's just pissed off that we all changed our profile pictures to Mankey's dirty teeth rather than her rotten ones or her cameltoe.

• Haha
That post on instragram was posted 2 days ago ?? So she obviously posted it then closed instragram for less than 24 hours

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.