Carebare #18. Me, Me, Me, MeMe, Me, Me, Myself & I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair they dreadful parents .. shouting on live promoting her self harming infront of the people your suppose to protect your children

Reactions: 11
Yes and her getting her poor daughter to call random people aunty , just because they gift.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes and her getting her poor daughter to call random people aunty , just because they gift.
That is so scary, I've said it over and over to her going back months, you cannot trust no body never mind people you only know on the internet.

What's happened? She's blocked me on Instagram. I'm lost as to what's gone on! What's happened with mumz is she okay??

Reactions: 8
Hi New Member and welcome.

Are Tattle allowing new people to post again on here if so I know someone wants to join us.

Reactions: 6
I've been a member for agesssss, just don't get the chance to comment often. Due to work/kids. Always get on for a quick read on what's been going on quickly, but first time in a while where ive had time to properly read and comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Nathan’s got into a bad crowd is that what’s happened? I do read everyone’s comments but once we get onto a new thread it’s like my mind goes blank. I blame it on the amount of kids I’ve got 🤣

Just caught up .hope nathan is okay .and hope your okay mumz .First mankey and now andy shows what kind of people they are really .

• Heart
Just caught up .hope nathan is okay .and hope your okay mumz .First mankey and now andy shows what kind of people they are really .
No wonder the school parents talked about them, or why she won’t do the school runs.

She will be back. Addiction has her bound to tight.
I am surprised she’s not back already having her say as she so likes to do that
I give her 2 days before we see her live
She thrives on the attention. Even bad attention
This story is already old and todays chip wrapping
She won’t like that
She will want to rehash it and not be a forgotten afterthought

Reactions: 12
Yes she will be back with some sort of defensive post, that contains lots of mmmkays and nows. She won't be able to resist. I'm still not sure I'm buying the wrong crowd , she wouldn't let him out or give him money and he was a police cadet.

Like I've always said those children will be the ones affected by their mother!! All 3 of them! Nathan will be better off in care away from her narc ways and munchousens!!! Stop blaming every man & his dog and look closer to home 👀

Lucy please detach yourselves from grotbags ASAP and do not allow her to be any part of your kids lives she will just drag you down

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.