Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she put's up is in bad taste. Go on birth control if u don't want to get pregnant but dont brag about not being fertilised. And please woman cover those saggy baggy's.

Reactions: 3
I don't find it in bad taste at all. Some women want kids, some don't. No one moans when people plaster socials with baby scans, so why not the other way around 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Everything she put's up is in bad taste. Go on birth control if u don't want to get pregnant but dont brag about not being fertilised. And please woman cover those saggy baggy's.
I always thought those were her knees.

Nope. Just saggy Tits

• Haha
I don't find it in bad taste at all. Some women want kids, some don't. No one moans when people plaster socials with baby scans, so why not the other way around 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think the exact same. What about those women who have been through previous abortions where contraception hasn’t worked or the intense social pressure to have children when you don’t want to. Your family and in laws even friends saying you’ll change your mind if you have one. I welcome each period I have. The amount of tit you get for being 30 with no plans to ever have children is never ending. I used to want children but after a traumatic still born I wish not to, but Tom, dick and sally are on you to have a rainbow baby. People have always got to make everything about them. I don’t want a baby, I want a monthly relieving period. And that should always be ok to state irrespective of others troubles.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think what’s in bad taste is the need to post it at all. It’s going to offend someone and she knows full well. She thrives on conflict and being “victimised” by anyone who doesn’t agree with her. I also think any image of a baby being flung through the air is generally bad taste.

I think what’s in bad taste is the need to post it at all. It’s going to offend someone and she knows full well. She thrives on conflict and being “victimised” by anyone who doesn’t agree with her. I also think any image of a baby being flung through the air is generally bad taste.
This - if you want kids or don’t then that’s absolutely fine and your choice. And I am one who ‘welcomes’ a period every month as I am not ready for kids. BUT there are people on my social media who will be struggling etc and it’s just not appropriate to post even if I agree with it. Especially with her being an InFlUeNcER

Reactions: 7
I think the exact same. What about those women who have been through previous abortions where contraception hasn’t worked or the intense social pressure to have children when you don’t want to. Your family and in laws even friends saying you’ll change your mind if you have one. I welcome each period I have. The amount of tit you get for being 30 with no plans to ever have children is never ending. I used to want children but after a traumatic still born I wish not to, but Tom, dick and sally are on you to have a rainbow baby. People have always got to make everything about them. I don’t want a baby, I want a monthly relieving period. And that should always be ok to state irrespective of others troubles.
Nail, head.

Oh bleeping hell. You lot aren’t all holding your handbags in horror at the meme she posted about having all her periods, are you?

If you are, get a bleeping grip 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s a bit ridiculous and snowflake calling her out for posting about periods. Nobody should post anything on insta anymore, how about that. There’s people without kids, there’s people without cars, jobs, parents, food, stable homes....blah blah blah. You can’t mute the whole world because someone is missing out on something. I can’t have children which has devastated me at times, however, I still have a sense of humour. It’s very clearly a joke. I made it through this year, some didn’t and died. Hope nobody is offended by the fact I’ve survived the year!
On a completely different note however. She is such a hypocrite. What comes out her mouth doesn’t always match what is happening or visual. She picks on people’s names when her own ‘name’ insinuates that to be a Barbie you can’t eat normally/balanced. Whilst on the same hand she’s talking about positive body image, mental health and disassociation from abnormal language around food, health and the diet industry.
Totally think she’s fab for bringing up the issue of influencers last year and the damage they can do, but she is so angry about everything and doesn’t let it go and it just ends up boring and missing the mark. Doing and saying the same thing over and over and expecting different results!
She doesn’t like people having an opinion and wants to influence people on what she believes, about influencing people on what they believe 😖🤔
BUT I do think she’s struggling at times and it’s not nice to see someone picked apart for their struggles.

Reactions: 20
Oh bleeping hell. You lot aren’t all holding your handbags in horror at the meme she posted about having all her periods, are you?

If you are, get a bleeping grip 😂
Exactly right. It was a bleeping joke, a play on the ‘marked safe’ crap on Facebook. I love it when the pearl clutchers come out in force.
(I should add that I spent 35+ years being grateful to start a period)

Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed she’s a lot quieter than she used to be & she was doing well going to the gym & being motivated everyday & I think she’s lost her mojo for it now .. she did mention she had been binging & she’s probably gained a bit back by doin that so at least she’s honest .. I don’t mind her when she’s like this & relatable it’s when she’s really nasty n angry .. calling out other people in such an aggressive way that I’m over it when she’s like that .. it’s just bullying

Reactions: 6
She always seems like a hypocritical bully. She is more than happy to open her trap and criticise anyone she doesn't like or agree with but hell mend you if you don't agree with her.
Constantly talking about how 'healthy and fit' she is, posting weights in the gym (as in the actual weight on the bar) and then stuffing her face constantly and seeming to not understand that it's easier for a heavier person to lift heavier weights.

And the bleeping 'veggie' thing. She claimed a while ago that date night was her first piece of meat in a while, when we had seen others. She still eats fish and had what looked like bacon today.

She is the definition of hypocrite.

She always seems like a hypocritical bully. She is more than happy to open her trap and criticise anyone she doesn't like or agree with but hell mend you if you don't agree with her.
Constantly talking about how 'healthy and fit' she is, posting weights in the gym (as in the actual weight on the bar) and then stuffing her face constantly and seeming to not understand that it's easier for a heavier person to lift heavier weights.

And the bleeping 'veggie' thing. She claimed a while ago that date night was her first piece of meat in a while, when we had seen others. She still eats fish and had what looked like bacon today.

She is the definition of hypocrite.
I 100% agree. And she filters the absolute beejesus out of her million selfie photos.. when isn’t that what she moaned about influencers doing?!

Oh and remember all her posts about instagrammers who put out pointless stories asking followers to message them - guess who's also doing it?

bleeping ham cooking tips and Christmas Eve traditions.

Reactions: 2
I’m warming to her a bit but I wish she’d stop dressing her daughters in identical outfits. It’s something I cannot bear!

I’m warming to her a bit but I wish she’d stop dressing her daughters in identical outfits. It’s something I cannot bear!
I opened up my FB to a right treat this morning. My sisters BF and his Twin brother dressed in identical clothes!!! They’re 26!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Did she really have McDonald’s for breakfast and then took her girls for tea? I refuse to believe she only ate that salad in Maccy D’s!

Reactions: 1