Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really had turned into EVERYTHING she moaned about. Constance preaching on what people should do. I’m sorry but calorie counting is 10000% a diet - you can’t say oh diet culture is tit and then count every single thing that goes in your body? If you’re on plan / off plan (ie. counting calories or not counting calories) then it’s a diet!!!!! And she seriously feeds her kids McDonald’s way too much. All the effort she makes into her own food and she can’t feed her kids a home cooked meal

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She really had turned into EVERYTHING she moaned about. Constance preaching on what people should do. I’m sorry but calorie counting is 10000% a diet - you can’t say oh diet culture is tit and then count every single thing that goes in your body? If you’re on plan / off plan (ie. counting calories or not counting calories) then it’s a diet!!!!! And she seriously feeds her kids McDonald’s way too much. All the effort she makes into her own food and she can’t feed her kids a home cooked meal
Agree. She goes on about how good at cooking she is and how others don’t, yet she feeds her children garbage so often.
I’ve unfollowed, as she says, ‘unfollow the fakes’. She preaches about everything and that people are sheep etc etc but it’s exactly what she wants. She wants people to follow her, to believe her, to only see her opinion. She’s such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 6
She looks like Kirsty Lee Dowling - no bleeping change and all the time in the gym we hear about

Reactions: 1
She still isn't being transparent, and yet that's something she loves to moan about with other accounts! Bragging about losing 17lbs in 17 days yet she won't reveal her starting weight in case that's damaging? Hardly as impressive a weight loss when you're around 20 stone compared to someone whose only around 12 🙄 which she likely knows and explains her refusal to share details.

Bigger people lose weight quicker, it's when you get smaller it becomes a real challenge and was something she struggled with maintaining last year. Posting that with no clarification isn't exactly kind to followers who may wonder why they can't lose similar amounts yet have such high calorie meals like she does.

Just to clarify, I'm not knocking her efforts, more the fact that she still hides a lot of things, and also has shown zero proof of her losses and yet moans about other influencers who do the exact same thing. Also the fact that she claimed posting her weight and weekly losses was damaging yet doesn't see the damage in a bragging post about being down 17lbs in 17 days.

Reactions: 9
This is something I've said for ages about her.

Recently started doing the Instagram Q&As for engagement, something she moaned about. She also spoke about having a 1250kcal deficit to lose weight quickly and then she'll readjust. At that level she's in a 8750kcal deficit a week, or aiming to lose at least 2.5lbs per week - which isn't sustainable or healthy.
Also to be in such a high deficit, even with exercise, you're looking at consuming far too few calories for your expenditure needs.

Also 17lbs in 17 days doesn't equal 17lbs of fat. More than likely it is the reduced sodium and increased water which can equate to quite a fair bit.

Reactions: 13
She's turned into everything she used to hate. I used to love it when she would expose other Instagramers for lying and bad practice but now she's just as bad. If anyone disagrees with her they're a hater and she doesn't care. I guess a little bit of insta fame always goes to your head in the end!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's turned into everything she used to hate. I used to love it when she would expose other Instagramers for lying and bad practice but now she's just as bad. If anyone disagrees with her they're a hater and she doesn't care. I guess a little bit of insta fame always goes to your head in the end!
Insta fame 😆. Last week her stories rant was telling us to not take pictures of our dinner and now shes doing it for the gram. Doesnt count veg as calories? Did u see the multitude of that salad in mcds?

Reactions: 7
She clearly reads here too, did you see the story she did where she referenced the McDonald’s comments?

Reactions: 4
It’s annoying me that she doesn’t count fruit and veg. Does she count bananas?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like her posts about what she does and how she does it, I think they're interesting. What I don't like is how she implies that anyone who does any of the things she doesn't do (count veg, protein intake etc) is stupid for doing so.

I like her posts about what she does and how she does it, I think they're interesting. What I don't like is how she implies that anyone who does any of the things she doesn't do (count veg, protein intake etc) is stupid for doing so.
Yesss this! It’s like she’s an RH FITNESS wannabe. I understand her way of thinking but she’s done slimming world before and making out the plan to be stupid is ridiculous.

I eat 200cals of veg nearly every day so for me I’m like COUNT IIIIIITTTTT

(Yeah I eat a lot of veg 😂
I kinda see carby’s point of view. As long as the veg has no oil or butter then it would be pretty much impossible to eat enough veg to gain weight, plus vegetables metabolise differently from cake for example
However if she logged the vegetable calories it may help he reduce her portions of more calorie dense food because she would have less calories to play with. Either way, It’s her calorie deficit and her body 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I do agree on the veg, with the caveat like you say that it's not covered in oil or butter, particularly green veg and salad. I do like to track it personally as I'm monitoring my fibre intake. Carby probably thinks that's bollocks too though. :rolleyes:

She's a massive believer of 'this is what works for me' seemingly without being able to understand that other people are also doing what works for them and this might be something different to what she's doing.

Reactions: 5
I do agree on the veg, with the caveat like you say that it's not covered in oil or butter, particularly green veg and salad. I do like to track it personally as I'm monitoring my fibre intake. Carby probably thinks that's bollocks too though. :rolleyes:

She's a massive believer of 'this is what works for me' seemingly without being able to understand that other people are also doing what works for them and this might be something different to what she's doing.
I agree with you here