Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still claiming to be veggie? What about the fish? That isn't vegetarianism.

What's with her makeup in last night's stories 😯

Reactions: 2
Yesss this! It’s like she’s an RH FITNESS wannabe. I understand her way of thinking but she’s done slimming world before and making out the plan to be stupid is ridiculous.
What's an RH fitness wannabe?

I used to like carbie but I'm not mad on how she picks at others and then does the same thing herself.

If she's honest she yoyo diets. She gains, she loses, shes back on it, she fell off, round and round..it got abit boring for me. Then to call others out on what they do wrong when she hasn't exactly got her tit together herself is just silly imo.

To be fair someone of her size could lose a pound a day no problem, but its extremely unhealthy.

Reactions: 3
I think the lack of transparency re: yoyoing makes her appear disingenuous. Also I wish she would put her tits away, its like nothing she wears fits her properly because that never ending line of cleavage in every pic is tiresome.

Reactions: 10
I think the lack of transparency re: yoyoing makes her appear disingenuous. Also I wish she would put her tits away, its like nothing she wears fits her properly because that never ending line of cleavage in every pic is tiresome.
Bigger girls like her seem to think that all they have going for them is tits so they have them dangling about in every single outfit but in reality they are only massive because they are massive balls of fat, that most likely sag down to the knee or lower if exposed from the push up Bra 😩

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Bigger girls like her seem to think that all they have going for them is tits so they have them dangling about in every single outfit but in reality they are only massive because they are massive balls of fat, that most likely sag down to the knee or lower if exposed from the push up Bra 😩
There’s a definite difference between boobs and fat boobs. Cleavage that goes from throat to stomach makes it look like she’s been folded in half lol

Reactions: 6
I have an ample chest, and know very well the fine line between looking sexy and looking like your tits start under your chin. Every photo features the cleavage and just looks like she is desperately thirst trapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s a definite difference between boobs and fat boobs. Cleavage that goes from throat to stomach makes it look like she’s been folded in half lol
Haha. My husband always says fat tits don't count.
Harsh? Maybe. True? Probably 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
What's an RH fitness wannabe?

I used to like carbie but I'm not mad on how she picks at others and then does the same thing herself.

If she's honest she yoyo diets. She gains, she loses, shes back on it, she fell off, round and round..it got abit boring for me. Then to call others out on what they do wrong when she hasn't exactly got her tit together herself is just silly imo.

To be fair someone of her size could lose a pound a day no problem, but its extremely unhealthy.
RH fitness do calorie counting and macros etc but most their social media posts slag off other diets mainly slimming world

RH fitness do calorie counting and macros etc but most their social media posts slag off other diets mainly slimming world
Funny really when she hates James Smith, I'd argue that Ritchie is more of a dick than James 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm also fairly sure that the fight she had with James was about slimming world (among other things)

Reactions: 10
However the story from that shows that her eyelashes are all stuck together, mascara is smeared across her bottom lashes and lash line, eyeliner is haphazard at best. It's all tragic.

Utterly hideous make up. Does she drink and do her make up inebriated??
Pored into everything she owns really isn't doing her body shape any favours. She should possibly go up a size or wear the correct fit instead of 2 sizes too small. I don't know where to start on the Breasts i am just glad she has a bra on albeit too small.

Is she still claiming to be veggie? What about the fish? That isn't vegetarianism.

What's with her makeup in last night's stories 😯
I thought she eats chicken and fish or am i mistaken? Her fad diets have always made me wonder about the amount of advice and information she shares which is then disregarded when she no longer cares for that method of weight loss. Vegan, veggie, sw, macros, crash diets .... i really wonder how she has follows as a weight loss "adviser" If she hadn't had any major weight loss results in 4 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Slimming

Shes actually quite pretty to be fair.

P.S whoever angry faced my fat tits don't count comment..duck you..I take it you have fat tits too
As someone with fat tits I can confirm that they don’t count although not all men seem to agree thankfully for me 🤣🐷

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
As someone with fat tits I can confirm that they don’t count although not all men seem to agree thankfully for me 🤣🐷
😂 world would be boring if we all liked the same flavour ice cream 😂
I'm sure there's some amazing fat tits out there 💯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5