Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’ve noticed that she’s eating meat again now, going veggie isn’t for everyone, I should know 🤣.

Get the impression she’s struggling, there haven’t been as many gym posts eithr

Reactions: 1
To be fair it happens to us all .. I can relate to carby n Fatty4life I quite like them .. I get pissed off with carby when she turns into a nasty bully

Reactions: 4
It's okay to struggle. However she makes a big song and dance about losing weight, always being at the gym and unfollowing fake people.

She then silently goes back to eating meat, after making a song and dance of stopping, and then slowly becomes lazy again. Only when people start questioning it on here does an "I'm struggling" post appear.

It happened before. We questioned her weight loss and then a similar story about struggling appeared.

The thing with her is that she’s actually not wrong but she drives the point too much which comes across as angry and defensive, why does it bother her so much?

Reactions: 7
The thing with her is that she’s actually not wrong but she drives the point too much which comes across as angry and defensive, why does it bother her so much?
Yeah that’s it !! She’s gets so angry.. it’d be better to just inform people

I enjoyed what she had to say on her stories today and it’s all true. I hadn’t realised the “influencers” were trying to engage by asking mundane and banal questions. Cathy used to piss me off but I’m really warming to her.

Ffs, predictive text! It’s CARBY

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The thing I like about carby is that she makes valid points time and time again. The points that plenty of people agree with because is the truth. She speaks for a lot of people who darent because they are scared of the criticism they will receive, like the big accounts who agree with her but are scared of losing followers. It's just the same as people who Cling on to slimming world for dear life because they're scared of the same thing, even though they haven't been following it properly for over a year and it isn't working for them. She opens up about her Ed and calls people out for things they have brought on themselfs. Good for her I say.

Reactions: 9
I think her angry approach just makes her sound bitter!! I remember following her a long time ago and Hartleys had sent her some jellies and she was annoyed they didn’t give her any vouchers or anything else with them

She’s as angry and bitter as us - which is no bad thing however you look at it. She’s not hiding. She’s not being “angry and bitter” anonymously. She’s airing the truth and I respect that.
Those fuckers *are* asking tedious questions just for engagement numbers to make money. Jade is one of the worst for it. She has no content, no crack but posts with tit questions. That Scottish bird does it too. They’re all at it. And I’m not going to bring down Carbie for putting it out there in the public domain.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No I think she’s absolutely right, but she’s goes on and on about it and that’s where I think she loses credibility.

I don’t just mean the engagement thing, it’s when she exposes anyone/anything

We are angry and bitter but we aren't wasting our lives away putting angry statements out there, with our face attached to it, along with our children's faces.

When those kids look up their mum's online presence they will see countless pictures of her with her tits half out, publicly shaming and slatting other people, bragging about her gym abilities and then stuffing her face and trying to be relatable with the "fallen off the wagon" posts.

To be fair it happens to us all .. I can relate to carby n Fatty4life I quite like them .. I get pissed off with carby when she turns into a nasty bully
Juliet is the most toxic woman on insta. She’s calmed down a lot but it all kicked off last year? She’s a bully and has a gang of bullies in her group.

Reactions: 5
Juliet is the most toxic woman on insta. She’s calmed down a lot but it all kicked off last year? She’s a bully and has a gang of bullies in her group.
Juliet has calmed down a lot. She’s turned into a bit of a bore now, to be frank. #ads for candles and stuffing her (very) fat face...yawn, yawn. And don’t start me on those stupid filters. FFS!!

Juliet has calmed down a lot. She’s turned into a bit of a bore now, to be frank. #ads for candles and stuffing her (very) fat face...yawn, yawn. And don’t start me on those stupid filters. FFS!!
She’s become too lazy to even get involved in Instagram drama. Just sits about stuffing her face and watching Netflix day in, day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't know if I'm being overly sensitive, and I've seen this posted a lot over social media, but I find things like this in really poor taste.... Screenshot_20191216_181839.jpg

Reactions: 2