Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
I don't know why the knocks about her looks. Personally I think she's quite pretty for a big girl.
God if there was one statement that I hate more than anything else in this world is that. I’m a “big girl” and I’m quite pretty. Not quite pretty for a big girl, I’m just pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
I don't find it in bad taste at all. Some women want kids, some don't. No one moans when people plaster socials with baby scans, so why not the other way around 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think the exact same. What about those women who have been through previous abortions where contraception hasn’t worked or the intense social pressure to have children when you don’t want to. Your family and in laws even friends saying you’ll change your mind if you have one. I welcome each period I have. The amount of shit you get for being 30 with no plans to ever have children is never ending. I used to want children but after a traumatic still born I wish not to, but Tom, dick and sally are on you to have a rainbow baby. People have always got to make everything about them. I don’t want a baby, I want a monthly relieving period. And that should always be ok to state irrespective of others troubles.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Ohyeah

I like Carby. She’s not sold her soul for an affiliate code or ads and she does call people out. She is a constant with her get up and exercise narrative and she’s open and honest about her issues with food. I don’t think comments about her kids are fair, because let’s be honest you’d never speak to anyone like that in real life as it’s bang out of order.

Reactions: 28

anonymous1221

I used to not mind Carby. She was doing her own thing-fair enough. But now she’s really annoyed me with her 180 degree spin on the lockdown. I’m a third year nursing student, who’s trapped in this pandemic if I want to qualify in time to start my job I worked so hard to get in September. Myself and my colleagues put ourselves at risk everyday, and we’re all physically and mentally drained. We’ve had to hold people’s hands who’ve had to die without their family by their side, and it’s breaking our hearts. This is why I get so wound up when people complain about the lockdown. We’re all fed up, we’re all missing our families and loved ones, but for the people who are lucky enough to be able to stay at home safe with their family, then they should definitely do it. By the time I finish my placement hours, I wouldn’t have seen my parents and other loved ones for four months. Other staff in the hospital haven’t seen their young children for six or seven weeks. Carby has been able to stay safe at home with her daughters. Some people have no idea of the sacrifices key workers have to make.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

To Mrs_OG

Okay, in that case basically everyone I know has an ED then.
No shade, my Mum has been in recovery from anorexia for 10 years.
Myself, all my friends, everyone I know through work etc have days when we binge like mad but I wouldn’t say any of us have an ED. Just some days we’re greedy cows and then try to reign it in the rest of the week.
You don’t binge like mad you have a blow out. Binge eating is pretty f**ked up. Like eating until you actually vomit and crying in pain. Then eating some more after that. It consumes your daily life and effects you mentally. I don’t have an ED but this is kinda like someone saying “I have OCD because I like cleaning”

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Oh fucking hell. You lot aren’t all holding your handbags in horror at the meme she posted about having all her periods, are you?

If you are, get a fucking grip 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't find it in bad taste at all. Some women want kids, some don't. No one moans when people plaster socials with baby scans, so why not the other way around 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I unfollowed her a while back, personally think she’s a hypocrite with all the bullying stuff she was spouting about but she herself does the exact same thing!

Reactions: 26

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
oh god here comes the IP police ney nor ney nor knock knock at the door good day mam i hear you have been saying fat tits dont count on a gossip site

• Haha
Reactions: 25

CoffeeSugarMilk

OK, here it goes.

I also live with BED and I'm telling you, Calorie Counting is not a way to recover. Any dietician or psychologist worth their salt would say that to her.

Today she can't go out for a walk because of a storm so she's taking off her watch because she won't hit her steps. That's a HUGE red flag of an eating disorder behaviour. Control, control and because she can't control it she doesn't want to know about it

She's not in recovery. She's still deep in.

OffPlanForLife

I might get some flack for this but I really can't stand people who act like martyrs because they're parents. You chose to bring that child in to the world and its a privilege not a chore. Yes of course it's difficult at times but that's the path you choose, it doesn't make you special. Carby kept posting about how the girls were driving her mad while they were at home yet in the next breath laments them growing up so quick. Why doesn't she just enjoy the time with them rather than moan on the gram.

loolabelle

VIP Member
When she wrote its hell... No love, you know what's hell. People on the front line dying because of a lack of ppe and their loved ones can't say goodbye, people on the front lines mental health suffering because they're seeing people die alone. Hell isn't in the same realm as this. being shielded, and asked to stay in your home, so your kids still have a mother, and no one else gets ill is a party compared to this illness. While I know its hard to apapt, its better than being dead

• Heart
Reactions: 24

whatweallthink

I don't know why the knocks about her looks. Personally I think she's quite pretty for a big girl.
“She’s quite pretty for a big girl”

Would she not be “quite pretty” if she was a conventional size 8? I know this is a troll/lets air your feelings site but if that’s your everyday mentality then fuck me, stay inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I think she has every right to call out the fact her kids etc have been brought into it.

HOWEVER, please for the love of CARBS choose a different fucking font for your long arsed posts on your Insta stories 🙄

Use the Classic font. Then use the toggle on the left hand side to change the size depending on how much you want to type. Much easier for everyone to read than the strip you use down the centre of your stories.

Yes, I’m here offering tutorials on Instagram font. Swipe up for a choice of packages.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ninjagram

Who is going to take her seriously? Unfollowed a long time ago. In her head she’s some blonde bombshell hotshot academic but really has failed at marriage, failed weightloss, failed at gaining a degree and now lives on benefits with two children and multiple baes. She’s a joke. Where was she planning on going? To a cheap cafe, a date with bae drinking all the calories or to her dingy gym? It’s not like she is jet setting or has much of a life. No one is perfect but she is far from it and so preachy. Someone take her phone off her and her fitness tracker as both do not help this vapid obese clown. She needs psychiatric help

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

conrea37

VIP Member
Never forget when Fopperholic sent her a cease and desist she’d blatantly found on google images

• Haha
  • Wow

Whatever0210

I’ve followed the woman two years and it absolutely baffles me that in that entire time she’s gone to the gym, walked 20-30k steps a day and yet.... she’s still the same size as she was when I first started following her. Her ‘going out’ clothes are all too small, which is why she wears vests under those shirts because she can only button them halfway. The bras she wears must be so tight too, nothing about that foot long cleavage is natural, poor cow must struggle for breath

• Haha
  • Heart

HoGi

VIP Member
She's done a story this morning about tattle even though nothing has been posted in a week and she's still on her first thread...

It's not like she's hinch with 300 odd threads lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
It’s a bit ridiculous and snowflake calling her out for posting about periods. Nobody should post anything on insta anymore, how about that. There’s people without kids, there’s people without cars, jobs, parents, food, stable homes....blah blah blah. You can’t mute the whole world because someone is missing out on something. I can’t have children which has devastated me at times, however, I still have a sense of humour. It’s very clearly a joke. I made it through this year, some didn’t and died. Hope nobody is offended by the fact I’ve survived the year!
On a completely different note however. She is such a hypocrite. What comes out her mouth doesn’t always match what is happening or visual. She picks on people’s names when her own ‘name’ insinuates that to be a Barbie you can’t eat normally/balanced. Whilst on the same hand she’s talking about positive body image, mental health and disassociation from abnormal language around food, health and the diet industry.
Totally think she’s fab for bringing up the issue of influencers last year and the damage they can do, but she is so angry about everything and doesn’t let it go and it just ends up boring and missing the mark. Doing and saying the same thing over and over and expecting different results!
She doesn’t like people having an opinion and wants to influence people on what she believes, about influencing people on what they believe 😖🤔
BUT I do think she’s struggling at times and it’s not nice to see someone picked apart for their struggles.

Reactions: 20