Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so obvious she’s still very much controlled by her eating disorder. Obsessed with calorie burn, calorie intake and over training. Any decent ED therapist would have advised against calorie counting/tracking.

Reactions: 9
I wa a just thinking this. Six stone is a huge amount, like almost a person !
“I don’t care what I weigh”
Proceeds to share with everyone her weightloss after posting steps/gym and food consumption. She’s still deep in her obsession.

Reactions: 8
There's absolutely no way that those two body comparisons have a stone between them, let alone six! I see no difference 🤔

Reactions: 6
There's absolutely no way that those two body comparisons have a stone between them, let alone six! I see no difference 🤔
Literally! Absolutely no way there is six stone, I don’t get why these slimming worldies always have to lie 🙄

Reactions: 5
Good luck to this lump sweating her massive tits off in the gym for hours every day when she starts this actual job!!!

Reactions: 2
She posted a, while back that she used to be 25 stone and she lost 8. Which would put her at 17 stone. And now she's apparently lost another 6? Sorry but she's nowhere near 11 stone.

Just her tits weight 11 stone I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She posted a, while back that she used to be 25 stone and she lost 8. Which would put her at 17 stone. And now she's apparently lost another 6? Sorry but she's nowhere near 11 stone.

Just her tits weight 11 stone I'm sure.
I think her sweaty weave weighs more than that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Had to unfollow her about a year ago cos she was making me so cross with her burning 5000 calories a day lol ., can someone post this 6 stone weight difference please

Had to unfollow her about a year ago cos she was making me so cross with her burning 5000 calories a day lol ., can someone post this 6 stone weight difference please
Yeah she’s really insufferable. There is no way she has lost six stone. She doesn’t even look like she has lost much weight, just all for the gram. And as for these daily walks, 4.000 cal burn 🤮. Sorry but most of us actually work 8+ hours a day and have no time. Shes very snobby.

• Haha
Has changed her user name to carby lifts. It was about time as she wasn’t changing Into Barbie anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 3