Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have a lot of cash for beauty treatments, clothes and especially food & red wine for someone without a job !

Reactions: 3
Talking about how “strong” her body is whilst flashing photos of her arse???? What’s the correlation??

Reactions: 3
Why do we need to see her filtered to duck and back arse pics? All of her pics are either her mile long droopy baps or her bending her leg at an angle to stick her bottom out. Then she has the audacity to complain about diet culture, it seems she has replaced her binge eating with the desire to look “thicc” which I kinda get seeing as she wants to co-opt the term instead of just accepting she is a basic white girl with a fat body and that is completely okay.

Every photo has a filter on, tits barely contained by a bra that’s too small, her legs always angled to show the curvature (exaggerated) of her arse and hips. Might have changed her username but still as addicted to validation of her looks as body as she ever was.

Reactions: 11
Why do we need to see her filtered to duck and back arse pics? All of her pics are either her mile long droopy baps or her bending her leg at an angle to stick her bottom out. Then she has the audacity to complain about diet culture, it seems she has replaced her binge eating with the desire to look “thicc” which I kinda get seeing as she wants to co-opt the term instead of just accepting she is a basic white girl with a fat body and that is completely okay.

Every photo has a filter on, tits barely contained by a bra that’s too small, her legs always angled to show the curvature (exaggerated) of her arse and hips. Might have changed her username but still as addicted to validation of her looks as body as she ever was.
Literally this!!! I’m sure someone said a few pages back she’d “changed her body shape”, she definitely hasn’t, all she’s done is learn her angles and get her arse out a few times 🤣 I mean, she’s a big lass so her arse isn’t gonna be small is it. It’s just funny how much she preaches against all the diet stuff and influencers and she’s just as bad.

Reactions: 5
Very bizarre how high and mighty she gets about exercising. We don’t all have 3 hours a day to climb up mountains, hun.
C397E80E-FACC-4828-B826-E2E5A4542826.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Eh? Is she real? How does she act all high and mighty 24/7 and she’s sat there putting another woman down?
29FF7231-2A97-48B9-8DEA-4C987F1B3F11.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Eh? Is she real? How does she act all high and mighty 24/7 and she’s sat there putting another woman down? View attachment 1172871
guys, I am playing devils advocate here... but quote often things dont come across well on social media when they are intended to mean another way- I have horrid legs, but I have posted a pics of a celeb in an outfit I love and commented jokingly that my legs are better.. along with the laughing face.... Im not carbys biggest fan but I have a feeling here it wasnt being nasty, more being silly

guys, I am playing devils advocate here... but quote often things dont come across well on social media when they are intended to mean another way- I have horrid legs, but I have posted a pics of a celeb in an outfit I love and commented jokingly that my legs are better.. along with the laughing face.... Im not carbys biggest fan but I have a feeling here it wasnt being nasty, more being silly
From the way she hoists those melons up under her chin everyday, it’s obvious she thinks she has an amazing pair of boobs…she was absolutely being serious when saying hers were better.

Reactions: 8
From the way she hoists those melons up under her chin everyday, it’s obvious she thinks she has an amazing pair of boobs…she was absolutely being serious when saying hers were better.
Im just hopeful that she isnt that much of an asshole lol

Reactions: 1
Anyone still following her?? How’s she doing with the weight loss? I unfollowed her ages ago & so now I can’t have a nosey lol

Reactions: 4