Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for her. It must be terrifying, particularly when she’s a single mum to her girls. I’m glad she’s using her platform to tell people to get vaccinated. I’m really surprised she hasn’t been, given how much she wanted restrictions to be lifted.

Reactions: 9
She was clearly a secret anti vaccer at heart and not just ‘putting it off’ - a lesson learned, I’m not the biggest fan of constant lockdowns but I do believe once you make a choice not to be vaccinated it becomes a personal responsibility if you get super ill. You’ve been made aware countless times of the risks.

Reactions: 16
She was clearly a secret anti vaccer at heart and not just ‘putting it off’ - a lesson learned, I’m not the biggest fan of constant lockdowns but I do believe once you make a choice not to be vaccinated it becomes a personal responsibility if you get super ill. You’ve been made aware countless times of the risks.
exactly, I don’t feel sorry for her at all. Her kids, yes. Not her.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely wouldn’t surprise me if she was an undercover anti vaxxer, especially given her sketchy approach to all things health how gobby she is about subjects she is unwholly unqualified to be gobby about.

cue 10 million stories about her being sad because she can’t spend all her time wanking about in the gym and having lazy brunches.

Reactions: 9
Probably thought the food that she eats and the fact that she goes to the gym and walks a lot made her invincible.

Reactions: 6
Ah so she hasn’t been vaxxed? I would have thought due to her size she’d have been higher up the list. Covid is scary (had it myself) and it doesn’t just go 2 weeks later. It does damage to all parts of the body. I’m all for informed choice but if someone is getting their info from Katy Hopkins or Right Said Fred they need to give their head a wobble.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm a bit confused, in her stories she was at the gym today and then a few slides later she is complaining about the virus and how it's still effecting her. Does she have covid and went to the gym or has it been over 2 weeks and she's just still run down??

• Wow
I'm a bit confused, in her stories she was at the gym today and then a few slides later she is complaining about the virus and how it's still effecting her. Does she have covid and went to the gym or has it been over 2 weeks and she's just still run down??
It’s been over her isolation period - though if she’s still suffering as much as she says I don’t think I’d be going to the gym

Reactions: 3
If she’s still feeling that ill, why is she going out and about? Whether it’s covid or a common virus, it’s so irresponsible to be around other people.

It’s been over her isolation period - though if she’s still suffering as much as she says I don’t think I’d be going to the gym
I honestly think it’s bleeping stupid to be posting about how much she’s suffering and is struggling to breathe and STILL going to the gym. Not allowing her body to rest and get over covid. It really does scream ED to me. If you’re not even able to have a few days off to properly recover from a virus that she apparently had really bad, then there’s something not right.

I do not know how she’s managing to workout and do those steps after Covid. I was still ill on day 14 and didn’t really have a bad time with it!

Reactions: 5
I honestly think it’s bleeping stupid to be posting about how much she’s suffering and is struggling to breathe and STILL going to the gym. Not allowing her body to rest and get over covid. It really does scream ED to me. If you’re not even able to have a few days off to properly recover from a virus that she apparently had really bad, then there’s something not right.
100% obsessed with exercise. Posts her “steps” every bastard day. Purging through exercise will eventually ruin her no binge progress.

Reactions: 7
100% obsessed with exercise. Posts her “steps” every bastard day. Purging through exercise will eventually ruin her no binge progress.
Definitely. I had covid not too long ago, in the grand scheme of things I didn’t have it too awful but when I started doing my daily walks again, they really took it out of me and I told myself to give myself a few more days. Seems silly to me to exercise to the point she does when she’s struggling to pissing breathe? She clearly can’t give that much of a tit about her health is she’s doing that.

How many videos does she need to upload of her walking to the gym 🥴🥴🥴 its the same monotonous tit content every day

Reactions: 3
She says she’s confident and “owns her tit” yet can’t post a selfie that isn’t heavily filtered 🙄

I stopped following her a long time ago but by christ she hasn't changed. For someone who spends 2 hours in the gym, burns 5 million calories and walks to the moon and back each day there isn't a lot to show for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13