Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost seven stone but still can’t buy clothes that fit her 🤷🏻‍♀️
No doubt she’s lost weight and putting in the work at the gym though.

Reactions: 3
How has she lost 7 stone yet looks no different though? 😂
She does look like she has lost weight, but has also toned up. Only slightly though. She honestly doesn’t much different to me than last year. I would say a stone, a stone and a half at the most.

Reactions: 2
She does look like she has lost weight, but has also toned up. Only slightly though. She honestly doesn’t much different to me than last year. I would say a stone, a stone and a half at the most.
I’d say more, maybe 3 stone but no way 7.
She only ever post face pictures side by side, never full body pics. There is some difference though but no big amazing transformation size wise

Reactions: 1
Yeah. Definitely not 7 stone. At all

Can someone post a photo please? I wanna see, happy for her if she has lost weight!

Reactions: 1
This was May 2020 so a year and a half ago. I don't see any difference 🤷🏻‍♀️ especially 7 stone difference
Exactly. No way is that a seven stone loss. I don’t get why she has to make up this huge weight loss. Also, most people don’t have the time to be doing four hour walks most days, most people have work 😐

Reactions: 7
The only way she has lost 7 stone is if she gained 7 stone after her last full length photo. For someone who’s apparently ReCovEreD she is so obsessed with weightloss, the gym, steps and doing comparison photo posts.

Carby lifts herself into lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE]

Come on now we know she’s been lifting weights for approx 59183 years but she isn’t that strong 💪🏼 😄

• Haha
The only way she has lost 7 stone is if she gained 7 stone after her last full length photo. For someone who’s apparently ReCovEreD she is so obsessed with weightloss, the gym, steps and doing comparison photo posts.

I think it's the same stone she's lost and regained 7 times

Reactions: 7
Yes. Her body shape has changed a lot. She has definitely lost weight, and looks great.
Lol I literally thought u were being sarcastic till I saw the next post .. can anyone post a screenshot of how she looks now please x

I edited the colour on one of the pics as she blended too much into the door .. I keep looking at both pics side by side .. definitely not 7 stone loss. Keepingupwithkarla lost 8 stone in a year last yr & she was ALOT bigger than this & after the 8 stone she looked skinny (regained 4 stone now though)

Attachments

Last edited:
Lol I literally thought u were being sarcastic till I saw the next post .. can anyone post a screenshot of how she looks now please x

I edited the colour on one of the pics as she blended too much into the door .. I keep looking at both pics side by side .. definitely not 7 stone loss. Keepingupwithkarla lost 8 stone in a year last yr & she was ALOT bigger than this & after the 8 stone she looked skinny (regained 4 stone now though)
She literally looks pretty much the same to me lmfao. Her body shape definitely hasn’t changed at all, she just knows how to pose and her angles. I just went through a few of her photos and found this one, why would you upload it with a giant camel toe 😭😭

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s a shame because this behaviour is exactly what she used to call out when others would do it

It's the filters for me , what even is the point! Also the constant mentioning of "work". You're doing a QQI course fully funded for the unemployed, you're not exactly putting in a 40 hour week.

That's not a jab at anybodys education or ability to better themselves etc!

Reactions: 9
It's the filters for me , what even is the point! Also the constant mentioning of "work". You're doing a QQI course fully funded for the unemployed, you're not exactly putting in a 40 hour week.

That's not a jab at anybodys education or ability to better themselves etc!
Oh I didn’t know that! She’s always so vague about her “work”, I thought she actually had a job!

Reactions: 4