Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why her cleavage is so long 🤣 I’ve probably got tits of a similar size and in low cut tops my cleavage nothing like hers. Maybe I should start squeezing the girls into too small tops to achieve the look.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As someone who has BED ..she needs to stop.. She's in a vicious circle and she's not getting anywhere with her weight loss or healing her issues with food if she goes on the way she is. I feel for her I really do...it's very hard to deal with but she needs help

Reactions: 9
She said she lost 5lbs in June. For a girl of her size and the amount of exercise she's doing daily she should be losing a LOT more than that. There's no way she's being truthful with her binging.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if she does actually have a disability.
I thought the contestant with the disability was a guy with club foot? I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have a disability, she was just struggling to walk in heels.

edit: it’s Hugo with the club foot. No idea wtf she is on about, but of course she will have to be right about it.

Reactions: 7
That new girl doesn’t have any obvious physical disabilities so god knows what this fool is on about.

Hugo was born with club foot and that’s the only one who has been described as disabled.

That comment has been deleted off the Love Island post…maybe she has realised she’s an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Carby, hun, you need to buy leggings for the size you are not a size or 2 smaller. Unless you like showing your underwear to everyone in your gym…

• Haha
  • Wow
400 cals of rice alone for dinner 😶 I think I see why she's not losing any weight now....

My whole breakfast this morning was 450 cals!

Wish I could achieve a 5k calorie burn daily. I do about the same steps and a hiit 5 days a week and never hit more than 2800 🥲

Reactions: 4
If I do 16k steps my fitbit has me at 3700/3800 calories burned. I dont think Im burning anywhere near that 😂 sadly. Fitbit fairly new its a Versa 2 I think.

Fitbits are massively inaccurate. I had one for years and it had me burning 5k calories a day (I’m tall and fat) switched to Apple Watch and I burn between 2500 and 3500 cals a day, depending on steps and workout. If she’s basing her weight loss cals off her Fitbit stats it will explain why she isn’t losing much. Plus the science of calorie counting doesn’t really take into account underlying issues/hormones etc. My TDEE calculations have me at 2100 cals a day to lose, I do not lose on this amount. 1500-1700 is where I lose. Calorie counting is a guessing game to start (a person needs at least 2 weeks calorie tracking to start and then adjust from there)

Reactions: 3
There is no way she is a medium in UK sizes. How about buying clothes that actually fit instead of walking around with a stitched up arse seam 🙄🙄
She’s 💯 not a medium. I know gym leggings stretch but I’m a large/xl and am smaller than her.

Reactions: 5
But she must have lost a bit of weight- as evidenced by all the photos she has been taking of herself. Remember when it was just miles of cleavage a filter and a pointy chin? Now it’s cleavage, face, pointy chin and full length - albeit still with a filter.

Still doesn’t look anywhere near a medium though.

Reactions: 2
Constantly moaned about Covid and lockdown being ridiculous. Gets Covid and thinks she's dying. This is exactly what is wrong with people. They're happy enough to complain until it affects them personally 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19