Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how these instagrammers are telling us all how to be!!!!!!! When they dont even know how to be themselves😂. Cringe Cara is a suck up to zkelly and viceversa. Notice how their blogs look the same

Reactions: 3
Totally noticed that about the hats! What, you have to take them in and out everytime it rains or is windy? Fml, i have more important things to do that worry about that everytime the weather changes!

• Haha
To quote the recent blog post "I have a habit of saying no one likes me because it created a wall." or is it that no one likes you because you just aren't a nice person? Last week she wasn't taking instagram so seriously but alas, an outdoor hatrack and a tray of lemons, got to love the show placement too, why bother wearing them outside if you're gonna take them off across the patio Cara and then walk off to your couch? On the blag for a free pair of sandals???

Reactions: 5
Latest blog post about mental health ALMOST had me feeling sad for her until i saw it was a bleeping ad. Does that girl have no shame at all, since when did mental health become a money maker:mad:

Reactions: 4
Her latest post is saying she is not a serial decorator anymore and Instagram requires something new all the time.
Translation, her house has sold and soon and new house will provide some new content.

Reactions: 1
You are joking?!
Have a read.Im disgusted by it.So many people suffering from mental health issues and cant go to work because they cant face they day yet heres cara, having therapy, prancing around in photos and making money from it. if she s trying to be relatable, she just lost. badly.

Have a read.Im disgusted by it.So many people suffering from mental health issues and cant go to work because they cant face they day yet heres cara, having therapy, prancing around in photos and making money from it. if she s trying to be relatable, she just lost. badly.
What the actual duck?! She has no shame. I skimmed through it but the fact the post is an ad for Very is just revolting! I’m sick and tired of these bloggers jumping on the mental health bandwagon. It’s not some fad!

She’s massively fucked up with that one. What a 🛎🔚. Mental health issues my arse, Very must be paying her a fortune 🤬🤬

Im shocked nobody is calling her out on it and instead are congratulating her on a great blog post, what is wrong with people

Reactions: 2
Apart from being offensive and whiny and self-indulgent, that blog post is one of the most boring things I’ve ever had the misfortune to read

DA79173E-09CC-4BAA-AC16-625CC2C8D0AA.jpeg

Her mental health must be strong today 🤷🏻‍♀️

Another Elemis #gift #ad
Wonder if it will go on her Depop site like all the other #gifted Abbott Lyon watches and bracelets. etc.etc

Also seen in the past she sold @muthahood Strong Girls Club sweatshirt on Depop. Wonder if it was #gifted????

View attachment 20545
Her mental health must be strong today 🤷🏻‍♀️

Another Elemis #gift #ad
Wonder if it will go on her Depop site like all the other #gifted Abbott Lyon watches and bracelets. etc.etc

Also seen in the past she sold @muthahood Strong Girls Club sweatshirt on Depop. Wonder if it was #gifted????
probably,along with the ercol chair she wiped from a deceased resident before they were cold, just because a family says help yourself to their things, doesn't mean you do it, and then sell it on ebay a few years later. she looks like shes REALLY struggling there :mad:
im actually going to email a complaint to very, seeing there name attatched to a blog post about mental health is in pretty poor taste and i seriously cant believe they've let her run with it. just need to find a suitable email contact.

Last edited:
  • Heart
probably,along with the ercol chair she wiped from a deceased resident before they were cold, just because a family says help yourself to their things, doesn't mean you do it, and then sell it on ebay a few years later. she looks like shes REALLY struggling there :mad:
im actually going to email a complaint to very, seeing there name attatched to a blog post about mental health is in pretty poor taste and i seriously cant believe they've let her run with it. just need to find a suitable email contact.
It’s an insult to people who genuinely suffer with their mental health

Did you guys miss the bit where an ex friend commented about how terrible Cara had treat her? I used to follow the girl and she is LOVELY!! Apparently Cara called her unfortunate face and the girl has had extensive dental and face correction surgery as a result of her bullying. ‘Cara doesn’t remember’ 🙄🙄🙄 then deleted the post!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did you guys miss the bit where an ex friend commented about how terrible Cara had treat her? I used to follow the girl and she is LOVELY!! Apparently Cara called her unfortunate face and the girl has had extensive dental and face correction surgery as a result of her bullying. ‘Cara doesn’t remember’ 🙄🙄🙄 then deleted the post!
I definitely missed this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.