Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow her. I never got the ‘dark’ humour either. It was something that she seemed really proud of? She did one of those ‘ask me anything’ things on insta stories once and she revealed that she found jokes about Madeline McCann funny. I was quite shocked by that. Unfollowed.
Nice 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I 🙄 every time I see one of these now and deliberately avoid answering/swiping. I’ve unfollowed most of the insta mums now, so few seem genuine and relatable anymore
And you will genuinely feel the better for it too

View attachment 18405
OR
Type something and raise my engagement figures so I can sit at home all day and watch boxsets 🤷🏻‍♀️
More like type something soI can share it and be approached by said company for a free day out. Given that she lives in the area you'd think she'd know? I mean come on, she can find all the instaworthy places to take the photos but can't find a day out for her kids? Pull the other one Suthers.

I used to follow her. I never got the ‘dark’ humour either. It was something that she seemed really proud of? She did one of those ‘ask me anything’ things on insta stories once and she revealed that she found jokes about Madeline McCann funny. I was quite shocked by that. Unfollowed.
I was disgusted by that. She can find humour in someone elses child being abducted and never found but she can't accept people giving her any kind of flack? I suggest she rips up that BE KIND poster and uses it to light the fire. I have heard it a number of times through the grapevine that her humour extends darker than that. I LOVE that she's not taking instagram seriously anymore (she says, whilst posting more and more posed, curated photos) but claims it's her job? Which one is it exactly?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
More like type something soI can share it and be approached by said company for a free day out. Given that she lives in the area you'd think she'd know? I mean come on, she can find all the instaworthy places to take the photos but can't find a day out for her kids? Pull the other one Suthers.

I was disgusted by that. She can find humour in someone elses child being abducted and never found but she can't accept people giving her any kind of flack? I suggest she rips up that BE KIND poster and uses it to light the fire. I have heard it a number of times through the grapevine that her humour extends darker than that. I LOVE that she's not taking instagram seriously anymore (she says, whilst posting more and more posed, curated photos) but claims it's her job? Which one is it exactly?
What do you mean when you say her humour extends darker than that?

I stopped following her about a year ago but before that I remember her moaning about having to pack the entire family’s bags for holiday (including her husbands). I commented “couldn’t he pack his bags himself”. She gave some snide remark back about how she wanted to pack his bag (odd given the purpose of the post was to moan about it) and how her relationship was very happy thank you (yet a few weeks later was revealing her and husband were on verge of splitting). I just cannot imagine ‘mothering’ a husband like that. Picking out pants socks and outfits for him to wear on holiday? Is that normal in 2018 (the year it was posted)??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I stopped following her about a year ago but before that I remember her moaning about having to pack the entire family’s bags for holiday (including her husbands). I commented “couldn’t he pack his bags himself”. She gave some snide remark back about how she wanted to pack his bag (odd given the purpose of the post was to moan about it) and how her relationship was very happy thank you (yet a few weeks later was revealing her and husband were on verge of splitting). I just cannot imagine ‘mothering’ a husband like that. Picking out pants socks and outfits for him to wear on holiday? Is that normal in 2018 (the year it was posted)??
My mum and MIL think I’m cruel for not packing my husbands bags for holidays but he’s a grown man more than capable of doing it himself 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
“Cruel”?! I wouldn’t have a clue what my husband wanted to take on holiday.
It’s infantilising grown men who should be packing their own bags no question.
Surely my husband would start viewing me as his mother and himself as some kind of hapless child? Packing husbands bags is far too 1950s for me

She is like a fifties housewife, he works away and studies for exams. She stays at home doing nothing more than watching box sets all day or pampering herself. I have noticed she always has to ask him when she wants to buy something, even waiting for him to approve it when she wanted to buy a car. So if she is taking on the role of the kept woman she probably doesn’t feel it is a problem in anyway.

Reactions: 1
You can understand it though, I mean, imagine his outfit didn't co-ordinate with her and they boys? It could have ruine dthe whole shot. No. It's better she backs his bags, he's clearly a liability.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
08EFD0AD-31D7-42FE-A6BF-75A414388061.jpeg

“And here we find Cara, in her natural habitat, on her arse with a magazine, book, boxsets hoping that, when you have a break in your REAL job, you are all swiping up, sliding the 😍 scale (got to get those engagement figures up) and basically boosting her rating so she can sit, in this position, on her arse and wait for all the “free tit” to arrive (said in a David Attenborough voice)

All “Very” product placements in view ✔
Good hair ✔
Stare, randomly into space ✔
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those hats are random, aren’t they? Go to the effort of hanging them up and then have to grab them down every time it rains so they don’t go soggy and mouldy! She bangs on about having a relatable Instagram and then sits in front of 20 lemons?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her life isn't inspiring, it all seems very boring. Her images are all curated and glossy, not real. She has no USP that makes me want to watch. She doesn't cook, isn't crafty, she doesn't DIY, doesn't seem to have any particular focus except tidying her house which is pretty but samey.

Reactions: 5
Her life isn't inspiring, it all seems very boring. Her images are all curated and glossy, not real. She has no USP that makes me want to watch. She doesn't cook, isn't crafty, she doesn't DIY, doesn't seem to have any particular focus except tidying her house which is pretty but samey.
I unfollowed her a while ago and thought exactly the same. Considering she shared so much of her life I remember thinking if she ever cooks anything, or is she trying to keep her kitchen tidy at all times?
So true, her house is nice but once you’ve seen all the rooms and Cara in different outfits there isn’t much more to see.

I expect new house will give her more content soon. With influencers it is either a new house or a baby for some content it seems 😐

Those hats are random, aren’t they? Go to the effort of hanging them up and then have to grab them down every time it rains so they don’t go soggy and mouldy! She bangs on about having a relatable Instagram and then sits in front of 20 lemons?
I didn’t notice the lemons?! 😳
Are we trying the “whimsical” lifestyle of RVK??? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her style isn't even unique. There are thousands of accounts just like hers. I think she really needs to up her game or get a real job. Instagram is so stupid, I seen about 15 influencers post the same 'be you' message. They are all just sheep and very few are unique.

Reactions: 4
Where's the outside rug gone? Surely an oversight, no serious influencer has been sat on a patio without one since 2017. Crikey have they gone out of fashuuun now?? I can't keep up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.