Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8A8CE06F-D1ED-4E3D-9D20-FB8653CD8B65.jpeg

This photograph is titled “ I love myself so much” 🙄

Ironically the jumper she is “selling you” is obscured BUT if you swipe up you can see it and please, please buy it so I don’t have to get a real job

Reactions: 4
I would love for cara to come on here and address some of the stuff that’s been said by people who have known her. I know if it was me I wouldn’t be able to resist having my say!

Reactions: 2
So... she didn’t know she was 36..... & her swimsuit is so amazing she’s trying to flog us all one... god duck off woman! She’s a vacant old twit.

Reactions: 5
Cara has just committed Insta-suicide by posting a picture of all her Lidl goodies still in the packets... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ew she’s modelling undies!! Put me off my tea!! Ffs.... seriously???? She’s no model..🥴

F712DA48-34F1-468A-86B1-8B04BE8EDB4F.jpeg
2FBD74FF-81AA-4810-B5BF-2105E9EBB92E.jpeg

Cara has had a dilemma today. How people “juggle” full time jobs and look after their families 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well Cara, they just do. They don’t stay at home talking into their phones, they don’t pretend to be (cheap) catalogue models. They take part in society and contribute to society.

Whilst having this dilemma, Cara managed to add a poll to increase her engagement and finished off with peddling her sons with an #Ad so all is well in the world.

Give something back Cara, volunteer for a charity, contribute to society, go get a job maybe??

Reactions: 14
Seemingly all she does all day long is a bit of tidying up, takes some photographs and gets through endless Netflix series - hard life eh

Reactions: 4
58A6A3AB-1815-49D4-8196-8AAA0F727D48.jpeg
And this my friends is why I no longer buy from QVC and no longer buy from Elemis.

Elemis have these deals quarterly. Of course you love it Cara, they are sending you it free every three months 🙄 plus you benefit from the #Ad payment and the swipe up commission?!

The Ordinary is much better btw (advice for free!)

Reactions: 7
View attachment 28726
And this my friends is why I no longer buy from QVC and no longer buy from Elemis.

Elemis have these deals quarterly. Of course you love it Cara, they are sending you it free every three months 🙄 plus you benefit from the #Ad payment and the swipe up commission?!

The Ordinary is much better btw (advice for free!)

Same same! Shame as I do love elemis, but I won't be buying when they gift to people who annoy me!

Although she annoys me sometimes, I was a fan whilst she was decorating the house. Hopefully now she's moving she might do more of that, but it will probably be ad's 😔

I’m so nosy I can’t wait to see the new house! Surprised it seems that’s she’s gone for a new build so far

Here we go....

Just to confirm. I don’t follow either accounts, nothing to be obsessed with over here.

I’ve come on here to give an HONEST account of what happened hence the fact I used my Instagram handle rather than hide behind an anonymous name.

Perhaps, if you are going to start trying to start exaggerating and making up lies of your own, you’d like to extend the same courtesy and stop hiding behind an anonymous name?

Given how I was originally blocked on here for leaving a nice comment on a “trash” post and it’s taken up to now to work out how to make a second account AND have time, I’ll just take YOUR comment with a pinch of salt.

You now have my Instagram handle so feel free to come discuss your issues with me further should you wish. I’m pretty curious as to where these “lies” come from.
I tried to find you on Instagram but that handle brings up a private account with 10 followers which I don't think is you.

I believe what you've said, someone mentioned the RMF blog post that Cara got grief for so I went and had a nosy earlier. I read a comment you made on there (from 2016) which echoes things you've mentioned in comments on here, so you're obviously not a liar - it checks out (y)

I like Cara but this website passes the time when I'm bored at work - it's interesting to hear other people's opinions and find out things you didn't know about the people you follow. What can I say? I'm a nosy witch 😂

I just wanted to make a point that you do seem to be telling the truth because others seem to be having a hard time believing it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.