Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll just put this out there...

I came on here to clear up a situation on a thread that I did NOT ask be to be involved in, not any way, shape or form.

You all have a dislike of the named account and that’s your choice, your dislike is based on what you see only. My dislike is based on personal experience of what I KNOW, of what I experienced first hand.

I came here to put my side across as someone (who I don’t know and I very much never will, brought me into this and it was highlighted to me via a follower of my own) I didn’t want to be the person blamed for her receiving negativity on her blog post so I came here to tell my side and that is it.

I have ONE account and one account only. That is, the one I’m posting from, and is extremely transparent as to who I am.
No other comments are from me other than the ones I post in this name only.

If my side of the story offends you and gives you cause to try and shame someone who isn’t at fault here, that’s a reflection of your own character and not mine. I’ll assume that just as you came here to judge a person you don’t really know personally, you are doing the exact same to me.

That’s it from me.

Jesus those comments confirm my thoughts, so wordy with nothing really to say. Funny really as it’s all written the same as the person who started the thread, who also coincidentally predicted Cara was a bully in the past and knew a lot about her personal life. Then you comment on her blog post and a new account pops up here to tell us all that your comment had been made 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway I’m all for talking about what she puts out on her Instagram but you say she’s called you outright and spoke with you / apologised on the phone for what’s happened in the past so how come that’s not enough?

Reactions: 2
A bit confused what’s going on but will be glad to get back on topic to Cara and her instagram. All this talk of duplicate accounts etc is making my head spin - I can’t work out who’s talking to who

Reactions: 5
A bit confused what’s going on but will be glad to get back on topic to Cara and her instagram. All this talk of duplicate accounts etc is making my head spin - I can’t work out who’s talking to who
Amen to that,i dont think id have time for multiple accounts, just a shame someone has to get trashed for speaking up. Now,back to cara 🤣

I personally think Emma is a bit of an asshole too. She’s quite happy to put others down along with mystylestory. They’re all bleeping nasty bullies.

I think she’s GROSS. I do not understand why these successful businesses use these absolute dickheads to promote their stuff. I don’t get it!

Reactions: 5
How do people still follow this woman? She’s not interesting in the slightest. I followed her for a bit a while ago. Unfollowed and haven’t looked back since- not at all interested in her life although I did laugh at that picture with the lemons and hats on the wall (featured on this thread)!! I laughed and had to show my husband that pic. MOD, CT etc I unfollowed too but I do find myself occasionally looking at their profiles if I’m bored. People like Cara and Susie V, I couldn’t care less about x

Reactions: 3
How do people still follow this woman? She’s not interesting in the slightest. I followed her for a bit a while ago. Unfollowed and haven’t looked back since- not at all interested in her life although I did laugh at that picture with the lemons and hats on the wall (featured on this thread)!! I laughed and had to show my husband that pic. MOD, CT etc I unfollowed too but I do find myself occasionally looking at their profiles if I’m bored. People like Cara and Susie V, I couldn’t care less about x
I used to follow her and I’m amazed how her following had grown. I just find her so boring and uninspiring. Yes her house is ok, but only so many times you can look at that fire place.
Guessing that’s where her new house eventually will provide more ‘squares’.

Also never keen on her clothes or image. She always look odd to me in photos, not sure what it is? Not unattractive but I never had an urge to look up or buy any of the clothes she wears ( advertises.) Not charismatic or even nice, so I’m totally puzzled.
After I’d unfollowed I’d forgotten all about her. It was reading through here that I remembered her. And that ‘Cara with the good hair’ thing was just cringe.
Hair is average. Kate Middelton now she is the one with a good hair 😍

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.