Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™ll be after a Free Ninja because theyā€™re sold out everywhere, bleeping bleep.

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s realised sheā€™s not getting enough engagement for the free kitchen so sheā€™s back to posting a bit of everything to get a bigger following is my guess?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You seen the price! Ā£135! Whose got that to spend on a bloody biscuit advent calendar.my colleague sent me a tin of their biscuits for my birthday and I wanted to give their head a wobble. Best part of Ā£40 for about 8 biscuits!!
*adds Biscuiteers to boycott list*
Twats.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You seen the price! Ā£135! Whose got that to spend on a bloody biscuit advent calendar.my colleague sent me a tin of their biscuits for my birthday and I wanted to give their head a wobble. Best part of Ā£40 for about 8 biscuits!!
How much?!!! And then she gets sent one for free šŸ™„ Not the first time theyā€™ve given her stuff either, so I guess her followers must be good little sheep and keep clicking her links!

Reactions: 3
Are you taking note to all kitchen companies who want to gift her on the ā€˜thisā€™ or ā€˜thatā€™ question box (slyly disguised as huns opinions)

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve got a kitchen thatā€™s a couple of years old but as with every corner, if you have one cupboard on one side open and then try and open a drawer, itā€™s obviously not going to work?! Am I missing something here?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only a small thing but the way she rolls up her sleeves in her ā€œfashionā€ reels totally grips my tit! She does it with every outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Maybe Iā€™ve been blocked I donā€™t know y though I donā€™t even engage with her on there šŸ˜‚
Suddenly remembered about this woman today šŸ¤” (don't know why?) So i googled her and can't see anything about her apart from this thread as she blocked me years ago because I questioned her on something that she obviously didn't like šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why Elemis work with her, I have no clue. I am a huge Elemis fan myself and what a terrible and lazy advert for their product. No mention that it comes in 3 fragrances. That wasnā€™t a ā€˜full sizeā€™ cleansing balm, but a half size. You think she would know that when she goes on about it being her ā€˜favourite cleanserā€™ in her other Elemis videos. No mention of any of the other products, who is interested in her cat? Doesnā€™t even know the price right away. I have actually bought this and had it delivered yesterday, I buy it every Christmas. Why does Elemis continue use people like Cara to advertise their products when they do such a bloody poor job of it.

Iā€™m fuming about the Elemis stuff. I buy it all the time and spend a small fortune on their stuff. I also usually buy a few of these gift sets every year as Christmas gifts.
I commented on one of their posts last year saying how disappointed I was that they gifted these influencers their products that people could never afford to buy themself, or have to save for a while to do so. They deleted the post and reposted it a couple of days later.

Her latest story she's saying she has no make up on but obviously does??!! Does she think we are stupid?

Reactions: 2
Her latest story she's saying she has no make up on but obviously does??!! Does she think we are stupid?
Foundation, concealer, bronzer at least!
Skin and me, Laura Ann was advertising as well. Like how she reminds us she still uses her Elemis cleanser and moisturiser. Of course you do love, you get sent them for free. Wouldnā€™t click on one of their links if my life depended on it.

Foundation, concealer, bronzer at least!
Skin and me, Laura Ann was advertising as well. Like how she reminds us she still uses her Elemis cleanser and moisturiser. Of course you do love, you get sent them for free. Wouldnā€™t click on one of their links if my life depended on it.
I can definitely see bronzer first and concealer too. Just because she is not plastered in make up doesnā€™t mean she is not wearing any. But yeah just swipe up sheep. You can look as ā€˜goodā€™ as Cara.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.