Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the Dyson air wrap she’s got that was probably gifted to her, not do that to her hair what she’s “bought” the hot air brush for? What a bleeping joke she is.

Reactions: 1
Does the Dyson air wrap she’s got that was probably gifted to her, not do that to her hair what she’s “bought” the hot air brush for? What a bleeping joke she is.
It’s for us plebs that can’t afford the dyson, she can get the clicks for this one which she can’t even use 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Omg, Botox, a face caked with makeup and an Instagram filter too, styling her hair all to sit at home, look after a toddler and maybe do the school run. Some people have far too much time on their hands. Must be nice to live the 1950’s housewife dreams

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but what?
She made them hot chocolate spoons and then captioned it ‘great to with the little ones too’
Sorry shouldn’t they of been done with the kids firstly as it’s a kiddie inspired hack not for you to do on your own??!!

Reactions: 2
Good lord she annoys me.
the pretentious side eye
And me! It’s almost irrational. She irritates me as soon I see her and I don’t follow her anymore.
Just peeked as I saw your comment and it’s her usual smug face, pulling her sleeves adding links. You can all look as good as me!!!

P.S I’m surprised her thread is not more active. Obviously she isn’t annoying to as many people.

• Haha
Has anyone managed to find the listing for her new house? Any clues how to find it would be welcome if so!

I think it was an auction purchase or off market. I would love to know how much they paid for it.
Im still aghast that she went from “zero plans to do work yet” kitchen to “builder starts next week” I mean, that’s quite the Christmas lie miracle… 🧐🧐

She has posted loads of times about hunters - they had a little shed thing at their old house whers they all had matching ones

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.