Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen this? I mean thank Goodness no one was in that bath. But judging but Cara’s lighthearted comment, not much chance it that, looks like that bathroom is just for the show. Bit like most parts of her house. Just sterile styled Instagram heaven.

Also I get the feeling everything is just done do quickly, again for Insta purposes not actually that surprised mirror ‘fell randomly’.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The before and after pics were from different days because the before didn’t have the shelf on the wall. I thought it was a before and after of the same day minus the dust 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen this? I mean thank Goodness no one was in that bath. But judging but Cara’s lighthearted comment, not much chance it that, looks like that bathroom is just for the show. Bit like most parts of her house. Just sterile styled Instagram heaven.

Also I get the feeling everything is just done do quickly, again for Insta purposes not actually that surprised mirror ‘fell randomly’.
To be fair I have a roll top bath that's just for show, it's been installed for five years and I've maybe used it a handful of times 🤣🤣
She's lucky it didn't damage her freebie bath though!

Reactions: 1
What a strange place to have a bathroom. I mean to do get that people have downstairs toilet and maybe a shower, but a full on downstairs bathroom?! Did she hate the fact that they had a downstairs bathroom in her old house in Cheltenham?

Reactions: 1
What a strange place to have a bathroom. I mean to do get that people have downstairs toilet and maybe a shower, but a full on downstairs bathroom?! Did she hate the fact that they had a downstairs bathroom in her old house in Cheltenham?
Yes I’m pretty sure she moaned about it in her old house.

Exactly, I’d love a downstairs shower for the dog for after the muddy walks or to send boys off to shower off the mud after a rugby practice etc but then my home is for living ( not to say that I don’t like it to look good )

Not quite sure what the bath function is apart hey look at my fancy bathroom visitors whilst you sit at the loo.

I think Cara thinks she is posh with her immaculate house and a roll top bath but posh people actually don’t live like that. Her style is very much a nouveau riche.

Reactions: 7
Genuinely feeling attacked here with my roll top bath in my full downstairs bathroom 🤣🤣🤣
Unless you guys don't know downstairs bathrooms are pretty standard in old houses and people normally add a second one upstairs? 🙈

Reactions: 2
Genuinely feeling attacked here with my roll top bath in my full downstairs bathroom 🤣🤣🤣
Unless you guys don't know downstairs bathrooms are pretty standard in old houses and people normally add a second one upstairs? 🙈
It’s only because Cara is a twit and she moaned about it being downstairs at a previous house

Reactions: 4
It’s only because Cara is a twit and she moaned about it being downstairs at a previous house
I know she has infinite money but in older properties it can be a right nightmare to get services where you want them. Unless she plans on putting a bathroom upstairs in the future.. Who knows!

I think there might be another bathroom upstairs or at least an en-suite?. She mentions being able to put the baby straight in the bath after dinner without having to walk allllllll the way upstairs (just imagine! 🙄) and that she wouldn’t use a downstairs shower…

When I lived at home I would have hated the thought of having a bath/shower downstairs and having to get dressed downstairs or run up to my room. I know she might not actually have the option to have one upstairs but if there, is it seems like an odd choice to me.

I think there might be another bathroom upstairs or at least an en-suite?. She mentions being able to put the baby straight in the bath after dinner without having to walk allllllll the way upstairs (just imagine! 🙄) and that she wouldn’t use a downstairs shower…

When I lived at home I would have hated the thought of having a bath/shower downstairs and having to get dressed downstairs or run up to my room. I know she might not actually have the option to have one upstairs but if there, is it seems like an odd choice to me.
It doesn’t look like a bathroom that children use. No colour, no toys!!
assuming it’s got 4 bedrooms I bet it has an upstairs bathroom too

On the beg for a gifted aga 🤣
It couldn't be any more obvious, could it?! Noticed she dropped in after that she may do the same for fridge/dishwasher too - just so the retailers know theres time to gift those too....

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone else get irritated about the credit she gets for the beam hack? I remember when she first did it, she gave credit to someone else on insta but has now happily taken the credit for it, like it's "Cara's hack". I wish I could remember who she'd originally tagged! Bet they're seething. Their following was a lot less than hers.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else get irritated about the credit she gets for the beam hack? I remember when she first did it, she gave credit to someone else on insta but has now happily taken the credit for it, like it's "Cara's hack". I wish I could remember who she'd originally tagged! Bet they're seething. Their following was a lot less than hers.
I’ve been thinking this too… the lady who’s tagged her today hasn’t even done it on beams, she’s done it on some IKEA furniture and it looks bloody awful 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Totally! Pisses me off every time!
Another thing that annoyed me today was her sharing a post of the bathroom and not declaring it as an Ad or gifted 🙄

It was at_lucys_house where she got the idea!

Reactions: 3
She’s obvs having a custom built kitchen. If she’d ordered from one of the main outlets she wouldn’t have to wait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.