Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually for real!
Like for real on that latest story question
Why do you have a bath downstairs ?
Is she for bleeping real with her answer??!
Oh don’t we all wish we could have the luxury of having a bath downstairs too Cara after the dreaded spaghetti hands and mess of dinners etc!!
Do they actually live in cloud cuckoo
Do they really not live on this planet with us these huns??
How stuck up and crass is that reply!!
Absolutely delusional
Mind blown
I kind of believe it. I remember way back in the original house she wouldn’t let the dogs into the living room. They had to sit at the door and look in. I think she’s a bit of a clean obsessive.

Reactions: 5
I think I quite liked her because of that 🤣 but since seeing all the gifted tit she’s received for her new house she’s just boring again
She’s running out of content, regurgitating stuff she’s already shown because “there’s nothing new to show” - meaning she’s still waiting for the gifted kitchen, we all know it’s coming!

Reactions: 7
She’s running out of content, regurgitating stuff she’s already shown because “there’s nothing new to show” - meaning she’s still waiting for the gifted kitchen, we all know it’s coming!
She’s most dull lukewarm home / lifestyle account. She always sounds so disinterested and tired. I have no idea why she gets the following she does.

I’m sure you are right. Waiting for the big thing to land and no doubt all the wannabe instahuns will be in a the comment section 😴

Reactions: 6
Her husbands running the London marathon next week. Raised £90. £50 was his wife. Why hasn’t she shared this, could have raised some money… oh wait, there’s nothing in it for her 🙄

Reactions: 8
Her husbands running the London marathon next week. Raised £90. £50 was his wife. Why hasn’t she shared this, could have raised some money… oh wait, there’s nothing in it for her 🙄
Wow that’s embarrassing! Why haven’t all their “friends” donated? I get the feeling they haven’t got any 🤔

Wow that’s embarrassing! Why haven’t all their “friends” donated? I get the feeling they haven’t got any 🤔
It’s worse than embarrassing it’s tragic! £90!!!!! Most people I know or know of who’ve done it or similar events raise £1000s. Often because they run for charities (who set donation threshold) rather than entering as an individual where there is no target, but still surely you’d use it as an opportunity to raise money to do good??

Reactions: 2
Didn't Elles (feathering the not so empty nest) husband do a charity bike ride and raised a ton of money?
I wonder if they share a bank account and he's paid himself £50 into it 🤣

Reactions: 2
Christ! She’s flogging the aff links a lot isn’t she?! Suppose she’s got to pay for the new kitchen herself seeing as her subtle begging to suppliers isn’t working!

new thread title?! 😂
Think she is finally due a new thread… three years later 😆

Hun really needs some new content. Sick to death of seeing reels of the same 3 rooms.

And that door colour…. Reminiscent of 💩 after eating a korma.

Reactions: 8
I’m kind of surprised her thread is not more active. I see some of her Insta hun friends have thread after thread discussing them.
I’m guessing this is because she keeps disappearing and not giving much content. I think she is quite cautious these days with what she is putting out.
She generally appears when in a need of gifted goods or when needs to top up her bank account, then she generally will swirl in front of a mirror in a random jumper / leggings / trainers. Then follows up with aff link 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.