Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pushing the gousto now, not an ad but I need you to buy so I can rack up some referral discounts

Reactions: 5
Is she ever going to pay for anything in the house that she chose to buy and renovate
Begging bleep

Reactions: 8
Infuriating that people are just ‘gifted’ an f’in bathroom 😤 honestly some people have no shame, whilst she can’t be held responsible for the current economic climate and individuals issues she could be sensitive to it - but obviously that would breach the #ad #gifted contract she signed into on accepting the freebie wouldn’t it 🙄🫥 honestly the whole house will be #gifted

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - are people actually daft enough to think ‘I want to be just like Cara, so I’m going to click her links and buy her lifestyle’? For me, and I’m sure for many others too, it makes me go the opposite way! When I see a company has gifted stuff to these insta brats it pisses me off so much, I blacklist that company and refuse to shop with them because I don’t want to fund their lifestyle of freebies!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - are people actually daft enough to think ‘I want to be just like Cara, so I’m going to click her links and buy her lifestyle’? For me, and I’m sure for many others too, it makes me go the opposite way! When I see a company has gifted stuff to these insta brats it pisses me off so much, I blacklist that company and refuse to shop with them because I don’t want to fund their lifestyle of freebies!
Me too!

Reactions: 6
100 % me too. And maybe just maybe I can understand it when people do this with celebrities as there is this notion that one might be like them and having what they have.
But why would I want inspire to be like Cara or any other Instagramer?

At the end of the day they are just ordinary people like you or me that are happy to share their life on line, get gifted stuff and we are supposed to help them get richer? That’s a NO from me.

Reactions: 12
Her mouth in the Elemis ad, like she’s been stung by a wasp or something! She looked completely unnatural

Reactions: 1
I was just going to say, she looks so not like her usual self doing the Elemis ad. Just shows how glowy those filters make women look. She just looks haggard and her skin does not look great.

Also, don’t get me started on the fake Q&A box she put up for engagement. During my naive years watching Instagrammer, on a couple of occasions I would send a dm or respond to her asking something, I never once received a reply or an acknowledgment that she received my message. So to put that up today apologising for not replying to peoples messages is just showing what a fraud she is. She will only reply to other insta hun.

Reactions: 4
Blatant beg for a new kitchen. ‘I haven’t found a style I love yet’. Aw it’s a hard life

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe her husband indulges this tit. My husband would tell where to shove it, if I asked him to take a video of me walking like a pretentious twit down a road. These bleeping reels have ruined Instagram, and indulged these egotistical dickheads.
Sorry for the effing 🤣

Reactions: 12
That reel! Jesus wept I am CRINGING! I would feel like an absolute wanker posting tit like that

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe her husband indulges this tit. My husband would tell where to shove it, if I asked him to take a video of me walking like a pretentious twit down a road. These bleeping reels have ruined Instagram, and indulged these egotistical dickheads.
Sorry for the effing 🤣
I mean I’m sure for a gifted bathroom/hopefully kitchen her husband is happy to oblige 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her buying these valves bring me much joy because they are absolutely terrible rather than normal white TRVs if you don't know how to balance a heating system 😂 they also cost a bit, I've got them in my house and I bought them for about £45 a set, they must be about £60 now 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she actually for real!
Like for real on that latest story question
Why do you have a bath downstairs ?
Is she for bleeping real with her answer??!
Oh don’t we all wish we could have the luxury of having a bath downstairs too Cara after the dreaded spaghetti hands and mess of dinners etc!!
Do they actually live in cloud cuckoo
Do they really not live on this planet with us these huns??
How stuck up and crass is that reply!!
Absolutely delusional
Mind blown

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.