Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading an article that said grey interiors are so passé. Having grey interior in near enough future will be equivalent of a bathroom avocado suite.

Cara is just a Pinterest / Instagram copycat. No individuality whatsoever.
Was it the one I posted in the RVK thread as it totally roasted all of the Instahuns style!!!

Reactions: 2
Hang on let me see if I can find it. I considered posting it across threads because it was literally a negative lense on all these accounts!

Brilliant......those signs with 'Love' 'Home' goodness knows what else are 🤢. An ex friend (note the ex !!!) once bought me one as a gift with loads of stuff on.....🤣 Live, love and laugh and all that! My partner fell about when she'd left... ...'so where are you going to hang that darling' 😂😂

Ohhhh and as for grey laminate floors 🤣🤢don't get me started.

Allllll the Insta huns have items on this list!🤣🤣🤣. Brilliant find 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just type her name in the search, then go via the search results, you’ll find her tagged in the pictures that appear

Reactions: 3
The £400 straw bag has pissed me off. And yes it’s jealousy, who has disposable income to buy designer bags? Certainly not me! Is her mortgage not crippling her. I’m very envious of these instagrammers who seem to be in a bubble protected from the cost of living crisis

Reactions: 2
The £400 straw bag has pissed me off. And yes it’s jealousy, who has disposable income to buy designer bags? Certainly not me! Is her mortgage not crippling her. I’m very envious of these instagrammers who seem to be in a bubble protected from the cost of living crisis
This is why ppl get into debt. Trying to keep up with ppl like her. I imagine they have no childcare bills but they must have a massive mortgage.

Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t spend £400 on a bloody £400 straw bag if I could afford it, the option would be nice tho. But with childcare, ever increasing energy bills and my fixed term mortgage ending next year, I can’t even afford a primark version. I think I need to come off Instagram, comparison is the thief of joy as they say….

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Spending is at a low at the moment, the sales seem to have started earlier than in previous years. I suspect with a cost of living crisis the grammers are going to struggle to flog next year

Was reading that in the US a lot of companies are cutting down on how much they pay out for affiliate links and also how long they will pay for after someone clicks on a link and then later buys something else from that company. Long overdue imho. Soon be like that in U.K. I hope. Always think that affiliate links should have a disclosure clause added as well as many people don’t realise how it works.

Reactions: 6
Spending is at a low at the moment, the sales seem to have started earlier than in previous years. I suspect with a cost of living crisis the grammers are going to struggle to flog next year
Unfortunately I think a lot of influencers will start mentioning Klarna, Clearpay etc. The "Lumi huns" already push them

The irony of her son having "bee yourself" wall art in a room which has been designed for instagram and not what a young boy would choose.

• Haha
  • Heart
That bathroom is awful
When people are panicking about how they'll heat their homes etc I find this vulgar. Why can’t these companies help someone less fortunate?! I know why obviously, but these instahuns disgust me

Reactions: 12
When people are panicking about how they'll heat their homes etc I find this vulgar. Why can’t these companies help someone less fortunate?! I know why obviously, but these instahuns disgust me
If she can afford a home of that size she doesnt then need a freebie bathroom! Along with the gifted log burner 😡 I bet she’s waiting for Howdens to gift her a kitchen next

If she can afford a home of that size she doesnt then need a freebie bathroom! Along with the gifted log burner 😡 I bet she’s waiting for Howdens to gift her a kitchen next
I bet. I said when she bought it she knew damn
well she wouldn’t have to pay for much! Makes me sick

Reactions: 7
I bet. I said when she bought it she knew damn
well she wouldn’t have to pay for much! Makes me sick
Its vile, imagine having the cheek to actually post this during the current climate.
I haven't even looked, so no idea what she managed to get hold of but my lord, read the room!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.