Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her latest reel. I know there are lot of fans of Cara and her ‘taste’ but I can honestly see just a normal very mediocre interior. Which there is nothing wrong with but definitely not getting influenced. If she is an influencer then so is my mother in law 😉 ( very similar house and interior )

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s going to rip that rose out, there’s no way she can deal with the petals falling and ruining her aesthetic

Reactions: 3
What is that weird blue bird tit splattered trunk thing, why not get a nice new coffee table.

Reactions: 1
Just seen her latest reel. I know there are lot of fans of Cara and her ‘taste’ but I can honestly see just a normal very mediocre interior. Which there is nothing wrong with but definitely not getting influenced. If she is an influencer then so is my mother in law 😉 ( very similar house and interior )
Agree. Her style is really dated now - all the grey, the coloured paint just up to the picture rail then white above, the mass produced “let’s get lost together” typography prints, it’s all v 2015.

• Haha
Agree. Her style is really dated now - all the grey, the coloured paint just up to the picture rail then white above, the mass produced “let’s get lost together” typography prints, it’s all v 2015.
Had a giggle at the “let’s get lost together” observation
That and that infamous “Be kind” print… 😴

Reactions: 4
Not a fan of her art either, that canoodle one, just looks a bit cheap and faddy. I would have gone for something more artistic and interior design worthy.

Reactions: 1
Not a fan of her art either, that canoodle one, just looks a bit cheap and faddy. I would have gone for something more artistic and interior design worthy.
I know what you mean. It’s all very much an ‘Instagram art’. All those Desenio prints that every single influencer was promoting so mediocre.

But I guess for likes of Cara she thinks she is stylish and influential and her followers keep telling her that so that’s that.

You called it!!! She’s ripped them out after going to view gardens for inspo.
I don’t think she’s ripped the one out that trails above that seating area. Or has she, if so what a total philistine such a lovely old rose! Just another rose that all she needed was to wait until November and hack it right back. No idea. It’s got to be instant wins with these influencers. Gardens take years. Does she think that garden she visited was sorted in a season. Silly little madam!

Urgh 🙄 surprise surprise she’s got a collaboration with a bathroom company to give hers a total makeover. Makes me sick!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Urgh 🙄 surprise surprise she’s got a collaboration with a bathroom company to give hers a total makeover. Makes me sick!
Makes me so mad
If you can’t afford to do these renovations then that’s on you
You shouldn’t take the house on
But no these insta wankers think it’s ok I will beg and get it all gifted and done for me
It shouldn’t be allowed
How has life got this way
How can you feel proud when you have paid for nothing in your home
Where is your sense of pride knowing you worked hard for all you have
People begging online for others to pay for there lives

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A free bathroom is a disgrace. The companies have lost the plot. Do they actually get business from that?

In other news, her sandals are about 20 years too old for her.

Is she begging small businesses for teacher gifts now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Grey walls, grey sofa, grey footstool, grey box…it’s all looking a bit Mrs Hinch at the new abode. HOW is she an interiors influencer?!

We have the same sofa as Cara and its the worst purchase I've ever made. Its uncomfortable and the cushions have gone flat where you sit regularly. Its also a complete dirt magnet (velvet sofas are the devil) She must either never use hers or she spends most of her life hovering and brushing it.

Reactions: 2
Grey walls, grey sofa, grey footstool, grey box…it’s all looking a bit Mrs Hinch at the new abode. HOW is she an interiors influencer?!
I was reading an article that said grey interiors are so passé. Having grey interior in near enough future will be equivalent of a bathroom avocado suite.

Cara is just a Pinterest / Instagram copycat. No individuality whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.