Cara Suthers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wallpapering in Sonny’s room is terrible. It looks like they have cut it with blunt scissors

Reactions: 1
It’s all so faddy. She’s merged a bunch of Pinterest trends that look fine individually but make it look quite disjointed together. Quite like the green but it doesn’t go with the grey of the bed and table at all.

She’s really let her lip filler lapse hasn’t she, looks quite different in the recent ad.

Reactions: 5
It’s all so faddy. She’s merged a bunch of Pinterest trends that look fine individually but make it look quite disjointed together. Quite like the green but it doesn’t go with the grey of the bed and table at all.

She’s really let her lip filler lapse hasn’t she, looks quite different in the recent ad.
Yes disjointed is a right word. Nothing flows and I think she thinks it’s all very clever and she is putting her stamp on it but it’s just looking odd. No idea why people think she’s got a good taste. Normally her style is very mediocre and I think she should just stick to it as she really isn’t that great with being inventive.

As far as lips go I’m sure she’s talked about lip filler and even had written about it in a blog maybe? Can’t remember but just remember some images of before and after. I was quite impressed that she was honest about it but I think it was more likely that the reason for that was some kind of discount / promotion.

Yes disjointed is a right word. Nothing flows and I think she thinks it’s all very clever and she is putting her stamp on it but it’s just looking odd. No idea why people think she’s got a good taste. Normally her style is very mediocre and I think she should just stick to it as she really isn’t that great with being inventive.

As far as lips go I’m sure she’s talked about lip filler and even had written about it in a blog maybe? Can’t remember but just remember some images of before and after. I was quite impressed that she was honest about it but I think it was more likely that the reason for that was some kind of discount / promotion.
Sorry meant to add that I wonder if she hasn’t found anywhere yet for filler where she’d get a discount!

Reactions: 2
I must of missed a story about body confidence or just confidence generally, I see today she is saying she’s had sooo many dms about it and everyone is so kind.

Has anyone seen what was it all about?

Followers are pre are so gullible!

I must of missed a story about body confidence or just confidence generally, I see today she is saying she’s had sooo many dms about it and everyone is so kind.

Sorry couldn’t edit meant to read as per

She just said she isn’t feeling confident in herself at the moment because she doesn’t know what to wear apart from massive dresses.

These influencers ride the roller coaster of excitement when they purchase a new house, little do they understand that the feeling doesn’t last for long. They don’t seem to understand that happiness comes from
appreciating and loving things that money can’t buy. No matter how beautiful her house is, how she decorates it nor however much money she spends on herself and clothes, unless she’s happy from the inside no material goods will ever fix/fill that feeling of sadness and emptiness, it’s merely a bandaid. She’s never really come across and happy & content.

Reactions: 8
She just said she isn’t feeling confident in herself at the moment because she doesn’t know what to wear apart from massive dresses.
Ah thank you. Poor Cara. Someone send some clothes!

These influencers ride the roller coaster of excitement when they purchase a new house, little do they understand that the feeling doesn’t last for long. They don’t seem to understand that happiness comes from
appreciating and loving things that money can’t buy. No matter how beautiful her house is, how she decorates it nor however much money she spends on herself and clothes, unless she’s happy from the inside no material goods will ever fix/fill that feeling of sadness and emptiness, it’s merely a bandaid. She’s never really come across and happy & content.
Exactly. It’s completely temporary. It’s like a sugar fix or any addiction which tends to be shopping with people like Cara and other ‘influencers’. Once the rush is over, comedown is even bigger.

Experience over ‘stuff’ always wins. Which is why you’ll always remember a trip you might of taken but not shoes or yet another house,
( in Cara’s case ) you’ve purchased.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah thank you. Poor Cara. Someone send some clothes!

Exactly. It’s completely temporary. It’s like a sugar fix or any addiction which tends to be shopping with people like Cara and other ‘influencers’. Once the rush is over, comedown is even bigger.

Experience over ‘stuff’ always wins. Which is why you’ll always remember a trip you might of taken but not shoes or yet another house,
( in Cara’s case ) you’ve purchased.
I absolutely agree with you there. I bet if she actually spent as much quality time with her family as she does renovating/faffing around with her house, she’d be a lot happier than she’s feeling now. I don’t believe for a second it has to do with her clothes, she may believe it does, but it just sounds like she’s not happy from within. No amount of tailored dresses is going to fix that. No amount of renovations is going to fix the way she feels. She should spend some of that renovation money on therapy.

I think she has had to reign in the spending due to renovations so doesn't have as many current / new things, hence the "i only wear black shapeless dresses". She would be all over gifted items from Hush or Boden and would probably forget about any body issues as soon as the freebies came rolling in.

Reactions: 4
I think she has had to reign in the spending due to renovations so doesn't have as many current / new things, hence the "i only wear black shapeless dresses". She would be all over gifted items from Hush or Boden and would probably forget about any body issues as soon as the freebies came rolling in.
Which they will of course! Any day now, I’d say. She’s full of tit because I remember a few weeks ago she was prancing around on reels showing off her oversized shirts she likes to wear with jeans - so it’s not all black, baggy dresses at all!

Reactions: 3
I've followed her since S was a baby and she has never been content with anything, I personally feel this is due to living a life online and not in reality. Seems to be a common thing amongst them all, no real friendship groups, job, purpose etc
Saying that, and as much as the influencer thing irritates the bloody life out of me, she is one that I actually enjoy watching.

Ive never seen her wear the sam thing twice on inset. Her wardrobe must be bursting with clothes.

100% this. So many influencers do this. Getting their cut from aff links and then returning clothes. Quite sad really.
Never see them actually ever wear the hauls of clothes the don#aff like to 😂 sara (sensational_seven) does the exact same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.